Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

THE NEW IDEA ABOUT MOUSE!

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Hamurlik
Fighter
Fighter

THE NEW IDEA ABOUT MOUSE!

Post by Hamurlik » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:05 am

The gamemode, with mouse, yes, yes...
The mode where the MOUSE will be used
There will be no more aiming, more precisely, it will always aim
The mouse is looking there, the gun is directed there
This can also be done with Melee Combat
This mode like this flash game (this just for example) , but in "SFD" There will also be the possibility of aiming with close combat.
http://www.maxgames.com/play/smileys-war.html ;)
Plz add this to superfighters deluxe 1.0 (Release)
This gamemode dont work in consoles, but if using mouse to ps4 or xbox one, you can play this mode :geek:
0 x

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:39 pm

The game will never release on Xbox or ps4, let alone get an entirely different gameode that brings its own problems, and takes time away from trying to do other more useful stuff like fixing bugs, adding nessecities etc.
0 x

Hamurlik
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Hamurlik » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:46 pm

Rick Sanchez wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:39 pm
The game will never release on Xbox or ps4, let alone get an entirely different gameode that brings its own problems, and takes time away from trying to do other more useful stuff like fixing bugs, adding nessecities etc.
Okay.
0 x

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Hamurlik wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:46 pm
Rick Sanchez wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:39 pm
Okay.
Don't get me wrong its not a bad idea by any means, But it's a little too ambitious.
0 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:05 pm

SFD will not have mouse control to aim purely from a design-perspective. This has been a design choice since we begun working on SFD.
6 x
Gurt

Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by Lunatic » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:33 am

I couldn't imagine playing SFD with a mouse. I don't think it'll benefit the game to have mouse-input controls. It would detract from the arcade flavor that SFD has now with a button-only input system.
3 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

Hamurlik
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Hamurlik » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:21 pm

Lunatic wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:33 am
I couldn't imagine playing SFD with a mouse. I don't think it'll benefit the game to have mouse-input controls. It would detract from the arcade flavor that SFD has now with a button-only input system.
Yes, this mode with name NON ARCADE

its just mode, for this player: bad mode, for this good

PLZ ADD THIS <:)
0 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:52 pm

Hamurlik wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:21 pm
Lunatic wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:33 am
Yes, this mode with name NON ARCADE

its just mode, for this player: bad mode, for this good

PLZ ADD THIS <:)
I in all honestly think this is an awful idea. Not to bash on you personally however playing SFD with a mouse would be horrible for a game like this. How would you do melee? How would you aim if it is only a 2d space? Plus, I dont think the devs would want to incorporate this feature as it literally goes against the whole style of the game that they based the game off of, as well as making something more complicated when they don't even have to. I am sure there is a program you can download to bind your controls to your mouse, but it just seems like one of those things that wont work out. I for one also have a steam controller. I tried binding my steam controller to SFD and it is simply too difficult to play with. This game just wasn't designed for stuff like that.
2 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst