Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

So i've been gone for a really long time and i don't really know whats happening

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Herobrine
Meatbag
SFD Account: (LM) Herobrine

So i've been gone for a really long time and i don't really know whats happening

Post by Herobrine » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:23 am

Salutations everyone, most, probably won't know me or never saw me in the old game, but I guess I'm back and really confused as to what has happened to the community? I join a server in search of a game I can enjoy and agglomerate with my fellow players, but all I end up finding that this wonderfully noob-friendly community has gone down the porcelain throne. I just get kicked out of games and banned from half the servers I join and I really don't get why. I hope that someone can enlighten me with some knowledge; why me in particular?
1 x

Oof Boi
Meatbag
SFD Account: DaddyOof
SFD Alias: DaddyOof
Started SFD: Beta v.1.0.2c
Post by Oof Boi » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:27 am

Well I think the reason why you end up being kicked sometimes is that some server hosts get extremely frustrated when someone joins and starts dominating their server. This happens to me very occasionally but I’ve seen it happen to other players. If you want to avoid being kicked I’d recommend going on servers like blurry’s or ebomb09’s versus.
1 x

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:28 am

Herobrine wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:23 am
Salutations everyone, most, probably won't know me or never saw me in the old game, but I guess I'm back and really confused as to what has happened to the community? I join a server in search of a game I can enjoy and agglomerate with my fellow players, but all I end up finding that this wonderfully noob-friendly community has gone down the porcelain throne. I just get kicked out of games and banned from half the servers I join and I really don't get why. I hope that someone can enlighten me with some knowledge; why me in particular?
Most servers are noob friendly, if im not mistaken.
0 x

[Failman]
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Failure of memes
SFD Alias: Chuckmagaden, Chuck, or random
Started SFD: Before pants

Post by [Failman] » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Rick Sanchez wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:28 am
Herobrine wrote:
Sorry my dude you’re mistaken, My bruh who started thw game yesterday which is fairly good thanks to some pointers/beat downs I gave him went to at least 10 servers yesterday and most of the server who did not kick were old players that I personally know. Sad to say when a game gets popular it’s saturated by immature kids, luckly unless those kids be stealing their moms credit card the pay wall will be too steep a hill for them Lmao.
1 x
Sorry for any errors(so much FAIL)

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:17 pm

[Failman] wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:11 pm
Rick Sanchez wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:28 am
Herobrine wrote:
Sorry my dude you’re mistaken, My bruh who started thw game yesterday which is fairly good thanks to some pointers/beat downs I gave him went to at least 10 servers yesterday and most of the server who did not kick were old players that I personally know. Sad to say when a game gets popular it’s saturated by immature kids, luckly unless those kids be stealing their moms credit card the pay wall will be too steep a hill for them Lmao.
I think they're just descensitized to the core of the game and just care about the competitive aspect like many old players end up doing.
0 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Well... unfortunately this community is pretty toxic. However, I do host a lot, and I tend to kick people who have red pings in order to open slots for other people. Was your ping high?
1 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Civisum
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Civisum » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:00 am

The latinos are ruling over the game acting like recon more then three wins = kick
0 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:34 am

Civisum wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:00 am
The latinos are ruling over the game acting like recon more then three wins = kick
I don't know why but people from Latin America seem to automatically think they are better than people who aren't. I am not sure why people think that is the case but its void.
1 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

DreTheGamer
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Big Waves
Started SFD: December 2014

Post by DreTheGamer » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:47 pm

You could just host your own server and never join anyone else unless you're on Discord with 'em or something.
1 x