Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

The "Official" SF Wiki

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
TheOriginalCj
Title: Lifetime Sentence to SF Wiki
SFD Alias: RedneckJed
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.1.0

The "Official" SF Wiki

Post by TheOriginalCj » Thu May 10, 2018 1:46 am

Well, it has been quite some time since I've last posted about anything wiki related. Time to change that.

The Objective of the SF Wiki:
The endgame of the SF wiki is to hold and organize as much info about Superfighters and Superfighters Deluxe as humanly possible. This includes things from SFD API, weapon performance, map structure and much more. That way any players looking to learn about game functions can have an accurate source of information to rely on.

What we need on the SF Wiki:
The SF Wiki will always need to be updated and reorganized, however it's hard to keep updated when there are only a few (occasionally) active members editing the wiki. We will always be in need of people dedicated to contributing, editing and maintaining the wiki. In addition we welcome suggestions and ideas for improving the wiki to better display and organize information.

"Frequently Asked" Questions:
Though not actually asked, questions you may likely have will be answered here:
Q: What is the currently active wiki?
The link in my signature directs to the current wiki (At the end of this topic post). We use Gamepedia currently for a more professional presentation and better security.
Q: Do I need an account to edit on the wiki?
A: I'm not sure if you do or don't, I'm pretty sure you do need an account as most pages that are in a finished state are 'protected' meaning that unregistered users cannot edit them.
Q: How do I properly edit on the wiki?
A: There is no proper format for editing on the wiki, usually whenever we create new pages we try to get important bits of info onto selected pages and then try to format it properly later. This makes editing less strenuous for everyone by dividing the work among multiple users.
Q: How else can I help on the wiki?
A: If you're an artsy type, an experienced player, or even proficient in CSS or C#; you can join in on the SF Wiki Discord (Link posted below) and collaborate with others to learn and teach others.
Q: What's the best way to reach you regarding the Wiki?
A: I'm not on the forums that often, but Discord is usually the best place to reach me. I have push notifications for the SF Wiki Discord Server, so I will always get messages there: Here's the permanent invite link:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Q: You don't seem fairly active on the forums, or the Discord server...
A: I don't make a habit of signing onto the forums or patrolling the Discord server, which is why I've assigned a few staff members to help with some of the generic housekeeping. I will make an effort to be more active, but with a demanding work and school schedule I can't make any guarantees.

Closing Remarks:
The SF Wiki is a project, an ambitious one that requires the help of everyone here. Members, both old and new, who have dedicated time to Superfighters and have supported the developers since the first release of Superfighters Deluxe back in 2012. I could only ask for a fraction of that support expressed here, for the wiki. I thank everyone who shows as much support for the wiki as they do for Superfighters, I hope you can continue to help on this project for the days to come.
5 x
Superfighters Wiki Founder
The Superfighters Wiki
Join the Wiki!
Danger Ross wrote: What are you doing here wiki-slave?! GET BACK TO WORK!

MOOADAM
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: MOOADAM
SFD Alias: General Bird or MOOADAM
Post by MOOADAM » Thu May 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Hey this is lowkey a request but also a question, is there (if there isn't can u make one, pls don't kill me) a chart with all the different weapons their range and Dmg. (if someone's making a chart can u separate it into 1 chart for weapon type) cuz its a pain to look at them all individually.
2 x

Noble
Title: Modest guy
SFD Alias: Best player
Post by Noble » Thu May 10, 2018 9:25 pm

MOOADAM wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 8:31 pm
Hey this is lowkey a request but also a question, is there (if there isn't can u make one, pls don't kill me) a chart with all the different weapons their range and Dmg. (if someone's making a chart can u separate it into 1 chart for weapon type) cuz its a pain to look at them all individually.
How's that even a pain? Wf
Anyway, it took me a couple hours some months ago but I made one of these, which I think it's ok (tho I didn't decorate or anything, just raw). I've already made it in a book way with a good appearance and all but nah not again.
I typed this real-time (while checking and all), fix it cuz there's prob something wrong.
► Show Spoiler
EDIT: By the way I think trashcan lid and trash bag throw values aren't 1 anymore since new update.
EDIT2: OH SCREW IT I FORGOT THE RANGE
2 x
When I was 22 I read this book
And I swore
"I'll stay my way, I'll stay my way"

winter hell
Fighter
Fighter
Title: just trying to live my life
SFD Account: SivvieSivv
SFD Alias: SivvieSivv
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.10.0

Post by winter hell » Fri May 11, 2018 10:44 pm

so what i was thinking for the wiki is to work on stuff thats been on for long time

and we should change the wiki part of the logo
Last edited by KliPeH on Sat May 12, 2018 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged a double post.
0 x
make it better

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:38 pm

I would love to see this finished. This seems to have been dormant for years now. Need any help?
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

TheOriginalCj

Post by TheOriginalCj » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:14 am

RickAvory wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:38 pm
I would love to see this finished. This seems to have been dormant for years now. Need any help?
Yes! Also, I'm sorry for not answering this question a year ago!

Edit: Wait, it hasn't been a year ago!
3 x
The Superfighters Wiki
Join the Wiki!

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:08 am

TheOriginalCj wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:14 am
RickAvory wrote:

Lol yes! Thanks for the reply. How can I help?
 ! Message from: TheOriginalCj
Merged double post.
Noble wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 9:25 pm
MOOADAM wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 8:31 pm
How's that even a pain? Wf
Anyway, it took me a couple hours some months ago but I made one of these, which I think it's ok (tho I didn't decorate or anything, just raw). I've already made it in a book way with a good appearance and all but nah not again.
I typed this real-time (while checking and all), fix it cuz there's prob something wrong.
► Show Spoiler
EDIT: By the way I think trashcan lid and trash bag throw values aren't 1 anymore since new update.
EDIT2: OH SCREW IT I FORGOT THE RANGE
Does this account for crits as well?
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

TheOriginalCj

Post by TheOriginalCj » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:54 pm

RickAvory wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:08 am
TheOriginalCj wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:14 am
RickAvory wrote:

Lol yes! Thanks for the reply. How can I help?
The wiki has a whole lot of things that need to be done, however with the currently closed beta, there's not alot we can actually write about currently. I recommend everyone here join the discord if they want to really be of help, and keep on top of what's going on in the discussion channel.
1 x
The Superfighters Wiki
Join the Wiki!

The Potatolord
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: The Potatolord

Post by The Potatolord » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:49 am

I remember an older SF wiki from before the steam launch. Is this the same one, or is this a different being updated/made by different people?
0 x

StarNord
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: SelfProclaimed LvL99 Suggester
SFD Account: StarNord
SFD Alias: Sunny Citizen
Started SFD: A lil' Before Pre-Alpha 1.6.0

Post by StarNord » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:03 am

Time to bump this deadass topic with some actual "help needed" offers for the wiki, if you aren't in the discord, the wiki has been dead for a long time and I'm the only scribe in the whole damn discord, so here's a request and reward for those who are willing to help

There are seven "shell" pages I've created for the new weapons that have been added to the game and I want them to be filled out by anyone able to type in english, I would do them myself but I've left it for the community in the forums so we can get us a new wiki scribe and offer them $om£thing in return...

here are links for the shell pages
https://superfighters.gamepedia.com/Baseball
https://superfighters.gamepedia.com/Machine_Pistol
https://superfighters.gamepedia.com/MP50
https://superfighters.gamepedia.com/Dark_Shotgun
https://superfighters.gamepedia.com/Chainsaw
https://superfighters.gamepedia.com/Lead_Pipe
https://superfighters.gamepedia.com/Shock_Baton

What is that $om£thing I mentioned? well...

I cannot personally vouch for ill, but he does seem serious with his offer (which you can tell for yourself if you join the discord) so if anyone, on these forums can fill out a satisfactory amount of these pages and get CJ's approval, they will recieve 10 british pounds for their help, and, if the work is good enough, be promoted to a wiki scribe.

So join the discord through CJ's link in the OP, help the wiki out, and remember the most important rule...

0 x
Go On, Click Away. Signatures Are For Fools Who Haven't Said Enough! -Karl Marx if he had an internet connection

TheOriginalCj

Post by TheOriginalCj » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:05 am

I know bumping topics is a big no-no here, but this one comes with an important announcement:

Since the game has been out of beta for a long period of time, we're beginning to pick up on editing somewhat. However, we're also in desperate need of a remodel, however this is a chance for anyone who knows CSS to step up and contribute for the sake of a beautiful wiki.

I urge anyone interested in helping with the wiki remodel to join the wiki Discord server and voice their interest! Also, we could still use some input on what we need on the wiki. Please stop by and check the wiki, and let us know if we're missing any important items or other information.
2 x
The Superfighters Wiki
Join the Wiki!