Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Game Security.

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Leave my profile alone.
SFD Account: Hyper
SFD Alias: Hyper

Game Security.

Post by hyper copter » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:46 pm

I saw many topics talking about aimbot and others people was like ''Meh it's not so important" but if the game is easily hacked and wouldn't it make it easily pirated or cracked? Shouldn't the game have a good security program just like minecraft's account system? why not make the game free on steam, but u can only play with an account and the account is paid... and u can buy an account from the official website... trust me... many games ended up cracked becoz of weak security systems...
0 x
''The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once."
- Andrew B. Sweger.

Banisher
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Banisher

Post by Banisher » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:15 am

No thanks. Just because three people will crack a game that they won't be able to play multiplayer in because they're pirates, doesn't mean the rest of us have to deal with a crappy account system.

Please leave

Ps: You can just ban the hackers. That's why it's not important
1 x

Noble
Title: Modest guy
SFD Alias: Best player
Post by Noble » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:41 pm

I think a game will be eventually cracked and inevitably many people will play it this way. If the game is good and some online features or achievements can't be cracked, or if it is worthy to pay to play, people will obviously prefer to buy the game instead of searching for a cracked version. I can guarantee the devs may be thinking about this and have many ideas in mind though.

Look at this topic and check their plan.
0 x
When I was 22 I read this book
And I swore
"I'll stay my way, I'll stay my way"