Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

I have awoken from my slumber.

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Tushy
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Tushy
SFD Alias: (Mask)Tushy
Started SFD: Pre-alpha 1.1.3

I have awoken from my slumber.

Post by Tushy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:23 pm

So first of all im Tushy, you might also know me as SantaShit but I really doubt that. So I started playing again after a fairly long time and I have noticed that most of the old players have stopped playing and the old clans are gone. Im gonna start with the clans. Like what happened to them?. Were are all the old clans like TOSS or LM?. Now about the players from what I have experienced so far with these new players they like don't really like to chat with other players that they don't know and they aren't very open to other people(not that they are toxic, they aren't). As for the old players.. Please come back ;-;.

Now one day im gonna host a game for oldish people to come back and play the game and relive all those old memories. More on this some other time soon tho.

Mask. So as some of you may know Mask is the first clan and I happen to a member of it. Now Mask's leader/founder Unknown is no where to be found and I also have no idea were other members are so if anyone knows how I can contact them please let me know.
Last edited by Tushy on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Venom
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Faaking Jhesus
SFD Alias: jajajaja sadasdjasiojd
Started SFD: When it was fun
Post by Venom » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:42 pm

Hi tushy if you host game in any old version please let me know i would love to play it
0 x
YOU FAAKING BITH NIGR BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO YOU ARE FAAKING YOUR FAAKING LIFE

IF YOU FAAKING FAAKING WITH TIME I WILL FAAKING COME AND KILL YOU BITH YOU DED :evil:

Spack Jarrow
Meatbag
SFD Account: Jack Sparrow
SFD Alias: Jakk
Started SFD: PreAlpha v.1.6.0c
Post by Spack Jarrow » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:42 am

Oh hi tushy, i think you may remember me. We just played together couple of weeks ago and talked about the current game state. I want to let you know that old players aren't actually dead. They just play among only each other, you know what im sayin'? Just yesterday i went to (EA)Cloudwalker's Dojo and later players like "Blood" and "(LM)Danger Ross" join the game. I have also noticed this before. They play only when their clanmates or known players host or play. Same with LPH players, and other old players. You can rarely find them in lobbies with players who aren't of their clan. And about LM, its not dead. The clan is just "exclusive". Check out this screenshot taken by me couple of months ago :

LM Server

They only play for a little time and say "Enough sfd for today" . Lol . I will update you with any information as soon as possible. Do you have discord? Please add me Spack Jarrow#0003. In this way we can keep contact and i am really intrested in playing the 1.2.1 version. Please let me know whenever you host game.
1 x

Tushy
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Tushy
SFD Alias: (Mask)Tushy
Started SFD: Pre-alpha 1.1.3

Post by Tushy » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:31 pm

Spack I can't find your Discord
0 x

Spack Jarrow
Meatbag
SFD Account: Jack Sparrow
SFD Alias: Jakk
Started SFD: PreAlpha v.1.6.0c
Post by Spack Jarrow » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:43 pm

Tushy wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:31 pm
Spack I can't find your Discord
Then can you give me yours?
0 x

Powerbombs
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: four dimensional lasagna
SFD Account: Powerbombs
SFD Alias: powerbomb, bomberman
Started SFD: pre alpha 1.2

Post by Powerbombs » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:49 am

the game's dying, tushy. its time for us old folks from pre alpha 1.0 to move on as well. hell, i havent played in months and only check the forum once a month for some odd reason.

the game just isnt fun like it used to be back then.
0 x
#RemoveFlamethrower

Diatris
Meatbag
SFD Account: Diatris
SFD Alias: Diatris
Post by Diatris » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:21 am

So is the game dead or are you going to join me sometimes?
0 x
ONE MORE TIME and Diatrism [Melee] hoster