Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Guy admits how he use aimbot.

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Sweg Mercenary
Fighter
Fighter

Guy admits how he use aimbot.

Post by Sweg Mercenary » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:05 am

Another guy called sucre admitted he used aimbot and showed me the link.sorry i dont have it here know.But its actually real and it works.I tried it but i deleted it.He also said dreadlock uses it.He then said he will never delete it.(i saw him on nujs krates)
 ! Message from: KliPeH
This user has been issued a warning for breaking the following forum rule:
Rule #3 - Don't hurt, harass or provoke other forum members.
[...] This also includes calling players out for in-game behaviour such as hosts kicking you in games, players constantly killing you in games or players behaving badly.
0 x

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:17 am

Sweg Mercenary wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:05 am
Another guy called sucre admitted he used aimbot and showed me the link.sorry i dont have it here know.But its actually real and it works.I tried it but i deleted it.He also said dreadlock uses it.He then said he will never delete it.(i saw him on nujs krates)
I doubt it. Download it again and Show us footage of it in action.
0 x

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: phasmic
SFD Alias: sree

Post by Sree » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:37 am

I know this guy Sucre and dreadlock. I can confirm that they don't use aimbot or anything associated with it, they're either trolling you or it's a lie.
0 x

Evilsack
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: you make me sick.
SFD Account: Evilsack
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.1

Post by Evilsack » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:04 pm

Aimbot wont be existing anytime soon.
0 x
-Evilsack

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Since Rule #4 ("No rage topics") was recently merged into the newly-formatted Rule #3 ("Don't hurt, harass or provoke other forum members"), let us clarify this once again: the forum isn't a place to complain about things done to you in-game. Perhaps it's not clear enough from the description of the new rule (this used to be an outright "don't complain about things done to you in-game" after all), but that's the case. It is not within our power, as forum staff and SFD players, to influence what others do with their game or within their privately hosted lobbies. We're not in charge of the relations between players and other players in-game either.

Shaming these hackers is unnecessary and we don't want to see these topics take space on our board. Needless to say we don't care about hacking or bad behavior in-game much either; we're in charge of what happens on the forum and only there.

Locking.
0 x