Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

UNBEATABLE at Crates

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Tom Th3 Assasin
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: JakMike
Started SFD: 2017

UNBEATABLE at Crates

Post by Tom Th3 Assasin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:13 am

Sup guys....

Yea... you vvanna know vvhats ''unbeatable at Crates'' means? yor right here! 8-)

i Nig Fury,yea.. i Nig fury.what!? Tommy? uff eh hes ma lil bro whos sits in my arms.k?
Enuff fuzzy talk now i am making my point.So i had to do this because no one would do it.
My respect to these guys,for no fame and this is not a thread game(yea..ik i rhyme)

When i started playing SFD i was a rookie as a new player would play like.time to time i got a hand at this game and got a bit better,sometimes i thought i would be a loser in this game.since some great players show me the value of this game....i strive.... for greatness. this is my great salute to those guys. and they are UNBEATABLES!.

NOTE:I may have played crates with 100s of people but less than only 5 matches,so this wont count as how good you are,and i dont know you.
But i have played crates with few peoples over 100 matches with out any excuses who put their heart and joy which made me better today...thats not all, there are some guys with some crazy skillz.

Heres are the UNBEATABLES! I wont add our names, or my clans.since it wont justify any law of this thread.Btw i am not a self-praising hypocrite.so i will be neutral.There will be no ranks whos better than who.i will be judging them of what 'i' have seen in them.

--Gallium-- (Matches played:more than 80) I call him 'killing spree'this guy is so gud that no matter how much life he got left.just goes berserk or rouge. killing half of the 8! Can do a 1v4 quite beautifully.never rages,never taunts,never RQ( thts ma favrite),never camps!...and his opponent is only me -.-,man we take almost the Sudden deaths eventually killing up one.And When we team up? VVe Rise.not bad at melee island.

--La Banana-- (Matches played:more than 35) This guys a pain in the arse.Has a polite personality and skin.Hard to think this guy can shoot. his rolls are alway invulnerable.Talk about ''dives''.plays slowly and you never know that he's behind you.Has clean scope and fast + slow,better at slow scoping(am nat a copy cat)slow scoping= 90 hit.+ incredible melee with no spam(u can spam i wont complain-Fury).good at melee island

--(EA)Johnny-- (Matches played:more than 50) Johnny is top notch player,fast scope,fast melee,Unpredictable grabs,Cool skin.And became more respectful after losing his Mod position in Kers(probably).this guy deserves second place.but....He camps..sometimes.better at melee island

--(MG)Phantom Hunter-- (Matches played:more than 20) This guys ''quite'' type ''no talking rule'' while in middle of the game(cool)and friendly,dont know how he always have full life.trick shots(never heard of them....neither me)plays you like a bait,make you move at his aim(scary)not always,clean heart always says ''gg'' or ''xd'' doesnt boast (i am pro,i am this,i have skillz,shit like that)btw hes best at melee island no.1 for me.

--Minator-- (Matches played:more than 50) Nice guy,can only get cocky if you lose and say some trash towards him.dont take him easy can wreck you in 10.follows my 4 term criteria.best at crates

--Sebacxes-- (Matches played:more than 60) This roadster another monster can get your trackster yea...yea fast paced cool dude super shots,falling shots,mid-air shots always in your way.1v1 is bit different than Gallium.good at melee island.

As i already said there is no guarantee to my serial NOs,if all those put together in a fight its nothing like mostly Gallium would win or Sebacxes would lose,things change,people change,why not there play-style change?.

Yup guys... this aint over yet.Dont get Sad that your not on the list. we will get MAOR yes more.

P.S:THIS THREAD WAS NOT MEANT TO DISRESPECT ANYONE or YOU,i am NOT making them FAMOUS they just deserve to be here.SO PLS DONT POST AGAINST THOSE ''UNBEATABLES'' SURE YOU WILL GET A SPOT HERE next time.untill stay safe,stay positive.

Nigga out
Last edited by Tom Th3 Assasin on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
There is not a single thing that I can't do

https://imgur.com/a/Ybqji

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:11 am

This... seems to be a thread about SFD of... some sorts? Is this supposed to be solely "informative" rather than, uh, discussion-centered? Moved from General to Superfighters Deluxe.
1 x

Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by Lunatic » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:31 am

Why aren't I on the list? I've played crates like, 5 times, and I even won a couple of those. I'm pretty good.
3 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: phasmic
SFD Alias: sree

Post by Sree » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:55 am

No offense, but everyone on this list is bullshit in crates and i have personally beaten most of them even with a huge ping disadvantage.

Especially EA Johnny and phantom hunter. They can't even aim and resort to camps and hardscopes most of the time.
well anyway, no surprise, This is what happens when somebody who knows nothing about skills makes a list on skillful players.
1 x

Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: August 2015

Post by Pricey » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:09 pm

i'm god of crates and you all know it
3 x

Hiwor
Fighter
Fighter
Post by Hiwor » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Lmao, just lmao...
This is what happens when you only play at one server with the same guys constantly.
All those mentioned above are rookies in Crates except EA Johnny, no offense.
Johnny's camps are horrible in Crates, he belongs to officials.

Me and Sree can replace this dumb list easily... Like seriously though...
1 x

Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by Lunatic » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:01 pm

please add new player to the list he's too good
5 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

Tom Th3 Assasin
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Tom Th3 Assasin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:57 pm

KliPeH wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:11 am
This... seems to be a thread about SFD of... some sorts? Is this supposed to be solely "informative" rather than, uh, discussion-centered? Moved from General to Superfighters Deluxe.
Thanks thats more like it.
0 x

[Failman]
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Failure of memes
SFD Alias: Chuckmagaden, Chuck, or random
Started SFD: Before pants

Post by [Failman] » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:09 pm

put the death count, if it's lower than 16 then I'll be impressed. Btw I did the iron fighter challenge 16ish lost 100 wins, lmao I dare anyone to beat my score. :D
0 x
Sorry for any errors(so much FAIL)

Tom Th3 Assasin
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Tom Th3 Assasin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:00 pm

[Failman] wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:09 pm
put the death count, if it's lower than 16 then I'll be impressed. Btw I did the iron fighter challenge 16ish lost 100 wins, lmao I dare anyone to beat my score. :D
Not gonna happen,deaths count has nothing to do with this thread.I analyzed their skills.posted here
That's how it is.

You must be true that you did 100-16 with a nice ping probably 1.Tommy's record was 11-0 with 300 ping at crates.idk how did he do that.perhaps camping.that doesn't make him belong here.

And what's wrong with all of ya why's everyone asking to be on that list?

I have never played with you, never did a 1v1 never last a more than 15 matches,on what basis should I add you?simply by saying ''I am better''?

Like I m respectful I meant no degrading intention on you.hope you understand now.
0 x

Dumby Eggy
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: Huevon NEO
SFD Alias: Huevon SFD
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.8

Post by Dumby Eggy » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:17 am

At my perspective, everyone is beatable. That idea for me doesn't exist, beacuse we have our own debilities that our enemies take advantage of that and put us down.

About Johnny, I'm not gonna lie, he's like a James Rodríguez in the battle (He's so nice at team battles also). I met some (EA) guys, even their chief, and I'm so surprised they manage many weapons (not only snipers and magnums) so good, have good abilities in melee, and they think faster than anyone else. It isn't strange for me an EA member gets too many wins.

At the end, we are just players. We all want to be the best of SFD, or the best in a server like Crates. There are always new people joining to the SFD family, or the same people have made better their fight skills and abilities, and that makes hard to the real PRO PEOPLE to hold the 1° place. Good for you if you are pro, but just think about someone will try to steal your honor.

Have a nice day!
1 x
HINT: You will not surprise me if you are good with snipers and magnums and katanas; but I will give my respect for someone who is a weapon-master. So don't wait any cheer marksmen...8-)

Noble
Title: Modest guy
SFD Alias: Best player
Post by Noble » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:30 am

Unbeatable is ok
but few can be untouchable like me ;) :D ;)
7 x
When I was 22 I read this book
And I swore
"I'll stay my way, I'll stay my way"

Hiwor
Fighter
Fighter
Post by Hiwor » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:34 am

Out of all the players he almost chose the most unsuitable list to put in the category of "Best at Crates".
1 x

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Sree » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:23 am

This list proves that you haven't played with any BD clan players. They truly are the unbeatables in crates.
1 x

Tom Th3 Assasin
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Tom Th3 Assasin » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:43 pm

ah thanks for reminding me,I forgot Zoro.....
0 x

Tom Th3 Assasin
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Tom Th3 Assasin » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:35 am

if you were the author of this thread.who would you choose?

Give atleast 4 or 5 names of the players you chose.

this is gonna be interesting tho.;)
0 x

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Sree » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:46 am

The entire BD member list ^
0 x

Powerbombs
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: four dimensional lasagna
SFD Account: Powerbombs
SFD Alias: powerbomb, bomberman
Started SFD: pre alpha 1.2

Post by Powerbombs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:04 am

It's weird you say "unbeatable" since in the past I've played SFD offline with different names and still "beaten" these people. Get it right.

EDIT: This is also coming from what YOU have seen, not everyone else. Maybe you aren't better than these people, so you think these people are apparently unbeatable when they're not.

EDIT2: Ok maybe not all because I haven't seen the others, but I know for sure on some.
1 x
#RemoveFlamethrower

Dumby Eggy
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: Huevon NEO
SFD Alias: Huevon SFD
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.8

Post by Dumby Eggy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:00 am

Good point! Look at me. For me, [SPZ]Cesar is a hard player to defeat, but he can still die. (EA) members can still be defeaten by someone else.
Even I think Lunatic can be beaten also... but not by me, I still can't get it.

It would be weird to have a "Messi" on SFD...
1 x
HINT: You will not surprise me if you are good with snipers and magnums and katanas; but I will give my respect for someone who is a weapon-master. So don't wait any cheer marksmen...8-)

Tom Th3 Assasin
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Tom Th3 Assasin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:24 am

Powerbombs wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:04 am
It's weird you say "unbeatable" since in the past I've played SFD offline with different names and still "beaten" these people. Get it right.

EDIT: This is also coming from what YOU have seen, not everyone else. Maybe you aren't better than these people, so you think these people are apparently unbeatable when they're not.

EDIT2: Ok maybe not all because I haven't seen the others, but I know for sure on some.
haha,you say the skills i posted about them are on me,you think i am their only target,Me getting falling shots by sebacsax,me getting 90 percent hard-scope by la banana,me getting rekt in 10 by Minator.on and on etc.....just haha,you guys think my idea of ''unbeatable'' is ''immortal'' no way guys.hell they can be defeated.( you read my post right about 'i' seen in them tho).

But you dint know They got heart of battle,they follow my 4 term criteria (1 NO RQ,2 NO taunts,3 NO camps,4 NO rage)they respect those.and 'i' respect them.

talking about dumby eggs post.cezar doesnt follow those criteria he totally opposite of them. and not unbeatable.
i never saw Lunatic in the game btw.
0 x