Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Who is on Alpha launcher picture?

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Post Reply
User avatar
btelchi
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:46 pm
Title: . . .
SFD Account: @btelchi
SFD Alias: I've got plenty
Started SFD: PreAlpha
Location: Ukraine
Gender:

Who is on Alpha launcher picture?

Post by btelchi » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:07 pm

As you may know, with a new alpha version also came up a new launcher with a picture of 4 superfighters in front. Who are them? Just random people?
Or maybe they are someone we will meet on further versions? Only time will tell. Well, to my mind the picture shows us the creators, designers and programers of the game. Are there Gurt, and his team who was shown on the picture, or not i can't tell. Leave your ideas in the comments below.
0 x
Join our agency today. Copy AAT ayy
https://discord.gg/rB3GgCt
America is a tune, it must be sung together.

User avatar
Del Poncho
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:57 pm
Started SFD: July 2012 (1.0.5)
Location: Poncholand
Gender:
Age: 22

Post by Del Poncho » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:37 pm

This only proves my theory that Hjarpe is not a single person, but three kids stacked on top of each other under a trench coat.
The plot thickens.
8 x
The risk I took was caluclated, but man.....am I bad at math.

User avatar
Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:29 pm
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.8
Location: United Kingdom
Gender:
Age: 16

Post by Pricey » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:10 pm

They're just four fighters, noone in particular.
0 x

User avatar
Qndre
Meatbag
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:55 pm
Title: Kebab16dollar
SFD Account: Qndre
SFD Alias: Smokin' Dope/(MS) Qndre
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.9.1
Location: Earth Duh..
Gender:

Post by Qndre » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:35 pm

2 x
A wise fighter do a lot SHIT.

Dumby Eggy
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:22 am
SFD Account: Huevon NEO
SFD Alias: Huevon SFD
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.8
Location: Honduras
Gender:
Age: 15

Post by Dumby Eggy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:40 am

Seriously do we have to take seriously this, JUST BEACUSE OF A PICTURE ??!!!

Dude, let's give this a limit, there's no need to watch up the details. Those superfighters are what they are, just superfighters.
Even ther's no easter eggs there. As I said, It's just a newer and better (and updated) game logo. Let's leave this topic here please.
0 x
HINT: You will not surprise me if you are good with snipers and magnums and katanas; but I will give my respect for someone who is a weapon-master. So don't wait any cheer marksmen...8-)

User avatar
TheOriginalCj
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:28 pm
Title: Lifetime Sentence to SF Wiki
SFD Alias: RedneckJed
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.1.0
Location: USA
Gender:
Contact:

Post by TheOriginalCj » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:41 am

Del Poncho wrote:This only proves my theory that Hjarpe is not a single person, but three kids stacked on top of each other under a trench coat.
The plot thickens.
Gurt is just a midget, so that makes all four of them.
1 x
Superfighters Wiki Founder
The Superfighters Wiki
Join the Wiki!
Danger Ross wrote: What are you doing here wiki-slave?! GET BACK TO WORK!

User avatar
Lunatic
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:03 pm
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha
Gender:
Age: 22

Post by Lunatic » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:14 am

Isn't it obvious? It's the devs + the lead moderators here on the forum.
Gurt is there with the rifle, ready to do business.
Meanwhile, Hjarpe takes a tactical approach with his handgun.
I have the katana, since I won't stop suggesting stupid bullshit on the forum (especially about melee).
Finally, Klip has spotted his next ban victim and is preparing to remove them from the face of the earth.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
2 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

User avatar
btelchi
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:46 pm
Title: . . .
SFD Account: @btelchi
SFD Alias: I've got plenty
Started SFD: PreAlpha
Location: Ukraine
Gender:

Post by btelchi » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:34 pm

Lunatic wrote:Isn't it obvious? It's the devs + the lead moderators here on the forum.
Gurt is there with the rifle, ready to do business.
Meanwhile, Hjarpe takes a tactical approach with his handgun.
I have the katana, since I won't stop suggesting stupid bullshit on the forum (especially about melee).
Finally, Klip has spotted his next ban victim and is preparing to remove them from the face of the earth.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
Well yes. This WAS one of my teories i thought about earlier, but still i didn't know who was who.
0 x
Join our agency today. Copy AAT ayy
https://discord.gg/rB3GgCt
America is a tune, it must be sung together.

User avatar
Lunatic
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:03 pm
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha
Gender:
Age: 22

Post by Lunatic » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:14 am

I knew the superhero could only be klip since only he has danger vision. After Gurt nerfed melee because of those damn katana runners, there's no way he'd defect to their side. I also just kinda assume it would be Gurt with the rifle since I doubt he'd take the handgun too. That leaves a katana and a pistol, and I think Hjarpe and I are about to fight over those last weapons. I'd rather have a sword in that scenario.

Hjarpe, I challenge you to a duel. Winner gets the katana.
Please don't Jones me I can't take that again
3 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

User avatar
btelchi
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:46 pm
Title: . . .
SFD Account: @btelchi
SFD Alias: I've got plenty
Started SFD: PreAlpha
Location: Ukraine
Gender:

Post by btelchi » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Lunatic wrote:I knew the superhero could only be klip since only he has danger vision. After Gurt nerfed melee because of those damn katana runners, there's no way he'd defect to their side. I also just kinda assume it would be Gurt with the rifle since I doubt he'd take the handgun too. That leaves a katana and a pistol, and I think Hjarpe and I are about to fight over those last weapons. I'd rather have a sword in that scenario.

Hjarpe, I challenge you to a duel. Winner gets the katana.
Please don't Jones me I can't take that again
WAIT WAIT Wait wait. Are you dueling?! If yes, maybe you should host a serv, where people would be able to watch the duel of the gods?
0 x
Join our agency today. Copy AAT ayy
https://discord.gg/rB3GgCt
America is a tune, it must be sung together.

User avatar
Hjarpe
Lead Designer
Lead Designer
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:02 pm
Started SFD: The grey dawn of time
Gender:
Age: 27
Contact:

Post by Hjarpe » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Lunatic wrote:Hjarpe, I challenge you to a duel. Winner gets the katana.
Please don't Jones me I can't take that again
Ah, a gentlemen's duel: http://dai.ly/x2s1eoy?start=28
5 x
Quinterball: Vigorously shaking a tile while rapidly tapping CTRL causes the selected tile to randomly flash red.
MythoLogic Interactive: By design.

User avatar
TheOriginalCj
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:28 pm
Title: Lifetime Sentence to SF Wiki
SFD Alias: RedneckJed
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.1.0
Location: USA
Gender:
Contact:

Post by TheOriginalCj » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Lunatic wrote:Isn't it obvious? It's the devs + the lead moderators here on the forum.
Gurt is there with the rifle, ready to do business.
Meanwhile, Hjarpe takes a tactical approach with his handgun.
I have the katana, since I won't stop suggesting stupid bullshit on the forum (especially about melee).
Finally, Klip has spotted his next ban victim and is preparing to remove them from the face of the earth.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
:(

Edit: The least loved mod of all time

Edit 2: The Green Mario
1 x
Superfighters Wiki Founder
The Superfighters Wiki
Join the Wiki!
Danger Ross wrote: What are you doing here wiki-slave?! GET BACK TO WORK!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest