Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

The story of your name

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Yopa
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: The great cosmic christ
SFD Alias: Diablo Yoyoeho
Started SFD: 1.5.9

The story of your name

Post by Yopa » Sun May 01, 2016 3:25 pm

Hey ! like the title indicates you must tell the story of your name :D

Why you chose that name ?
How did you find that name ?
That means your name ?
It has to do with something ?
Since when you wear this name ?

So tell me your STORY !!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Diablo Yoyoeho
Well, my name is Yoyoeho since 4 years, i have put Diablo who was supposed to be a clan at the beginning. Yes, these two names sound good together, It rhymes with the letter O :geek:
How did i find my name, I do not like the hearty names where many people can wear it. So a day, i play with my yoyo and i'm tell me that it will be Yoyoeho. Eho that's what sailors say "Heho the boat"
Diablo. What the heck i am ? I'm Devil :twisted:

Yopa
Find it recently a month ago, it defines a less aggressive personality. I use it for forums or other
I found eating a yopa and it was good ! Renversant, non ?
And because it rhymes with the other names ;)
0 x
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

MineWarz
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Grand Moff
SFD Alias: MineWarz
Started SFD: March 2016

Post by MineWarz » Sun May 01, 2016 3:45 pm

Well... I like Minecraft, I like Star Wars... A 'z' on the end sounds good, so MineWarz it is...
1 x
It's out, guys! :D

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Sun May 01, 2016 7:54 pm

Mine is pretty fucking weird, but here it goes anyway.

TL;DR - Inspired by a dubstep trio.
► Show Spoiler
Been using it everywhere, ever since I created it.
Last edited by KliPeH on Sun May 01, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added a link for my fav song back then. This post is not an advertisement, I swear.
4 x

Scarface
Superfighter
Superfighter
Post by Scarface » Sun May 01, 2016 8:05 pm

1.I have chosen Scarface because my character usually wears a scarf.
2.Well, I didn't found it. It just randomly appeared in my mind.
3.Yes, that means my name. Yopa, maybe I misunderstanded your question.
4. Yes, if you have played cards, you should know that the Ace is stronger than the queen and king, making it the strongest card.
5. Well, 1,5+ years ago, I changed from BlackNinja to Scarface, because many players said that my skin must be black. Also, some people called me BlackNigga, and I didn't like that.
0 x
Decisions, decisions.

Billy
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Owner of a failed Clan
SFD Account: Billy
SFD Alias: Billy
Started SFD: October 2015

Post by Billy » Sun May 01, 2016 8:10 pm

I choosed Billy becouse it sounds like a code-name and Billy is my favorite caracter from the original SF
2 x
Join Delta Squad today, if you mail me now you will get this cool private rank for FREE, but thats not all, you will also get an imaginary Cookie, so better hurry up!
Yea, ehh, that was a big fail...

Quinterball
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Alias: (LM) Quinterball
Started SFD: Pre-alpha 1.1.1

Post by Quinterball » Sun May 01, 2016 9:38 pm

Initially, I used the name "SuperFightér" because I was fond of Superfighters, but wanted to stand out a bit. I also quite lazy with the naming.
Later, I began using different names and outfits. One particular outfit used the name "?????" because, at the time, using unknown characters in your name showed up as "?" and causes some interesting bugs. This was also my favourite outfit besides my main one I used. One day someone asked me to make a name for "????", so I came up with Quinterball on the spot. Considering how fresh Quinterball was and how not fresh SuperFightér was, I decided to use the name everywhere.
2 x
Quinterbawling my eyes out.

TimeWorker
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: TiME TrAVleR
SFD Alias: ClockWorker
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.2.1

Post by TimeWorker » Mon May 02, 2016 2:56 am

My name right now is TiMEWoRKER well.....theres a long story that no one knows about me..lets start

WARNING.if u dont wanna be bored dont read cuze reading is boring.

So from when i started SFD my name was BeNWoLF it was come from a animation called Ben 10 it was my favorate .. this become my official name in all games from 3 years.But when i joined SFD no one wanted to talk to me .maybe cuze i was noob and can not speak english well and i was a seriuos angry guy i hayed all and i dont like who is a guy who always talk funny.. this name stay as my nick name from a month then i started to think what am i!? what is am doin this to me?! all hating me.then i changed my name to PuRPleWoLF this was not bad I maked 1 friend .with this name i started to change my self and i rly did not change me. all hated me again for no reason i was annoyed i was so annoyed i was just about to quite SFD and i did for a weak i cant live without SFD(its mah fucking life)I come back to it i change my nick to ReDWoLF(dont guess why wolf again).i keep this name for 5 months.
with this name no one hated me i was happy and i had a goal to join [HOBOS] i duno why i luv this clan it become my dream to join this .one day a plauer called hobo ze hobo leon i say to him can i join HOBOS he tested me he said yh u can . and i say to hungry hobo that i tested u and u can join but when i find hungry hobo i say to him that ze hobo leon tested me and i can join.He said ok i will add ur name.I was so much happy then ever that i am in but when he play again i asked him did u add me? he said i added u to fake hobos .And all laughed at me .I cryed i rly cryed that day and quite SFD for 6 months then 1 day (this is not a joke i am serious)
1 day i had a dream where i was playing SFD as TiMEWoRKER i was rly forgot about SFD I go back to it .when i come back to it i was fully changed into a funny guy that all ways makes jokes pranks trolls i was changed (Thx for my sis that i talked to her so much and she maked me a funny guy) This name was so lucky for me this name make me happy i had so much friends then ever .

From that day i have desided that i will never ever in my life change my nickname this name is so lucky for me.

If u gwt bored i haved give warning before dont blame me.

Sorry for bad english :(
1 x
DoNt FoRgEt WhAT TiME It IS!!!![/fade][/color][/shadow]

Raptor
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Pro
Started SFD: 0.0.0 I'm SFD
Location: In the secret base of the SFD masters who snipe people's heads off

Post by Raptor » Mon May 02, 2016 3:29 am

My first name was Blaze because well it sounded cool and I used that name everywhere mostly on agario back than.

Someone. In agario STOLE MY NAME

I GOT MAD So I stopped using it agario but kept it in SFD

One day a Brazilian had a name of Blaze I tiled him he still my name he said he had it first

We got into a big fight "**** YOU". I DOONT GIVE A ****. IM BANNING U LITTLE FUC*** bit**.

After he banned me and I got sad I went to sleep

While In my bed I was saying millions of names than thought of dinousoaur names (because There was a guy named Rex back than he was in sc I liked his name ) so I said T REX no Raptor raptor raptor I LIKE IT
LET ME USE THAT

NEXT DAY CHANGED MY NAME TO RAPTOR

After weeks I was playing SFD as usual and someone called me rape-tor. I was really pissed off. Many other people start calling me rape tor. This went on for about 1 month or so people even used to call me rape and no tor.

I had enough of that and I remembered about me 1st picking my name . Raptor where did it come from ? Oh yeah it came fro. The dinosaur named velociraptor YEAH I HAVE A NEW NAME

Between me changing from raptor and velociraptor I did have my name as Nameless and Avenger

so that's my story.

Added in 5 minutes 14 seconds:
TiMEWoRKER wrote:My name right now is TiMEWoRKER well.....theres a long story that no one knows about me..lets start

WARNING.if u dont wanna be bored dont read cuze reading is boring.

So from when i started SFD my name was BeNWoLF it was come from a animation called Ben 10 it was my favorate .. this become my official name in all games from 3 years.But when i joined SFD no one wanted to talk to me .maybe cuze i was noob and can not speak english well and i was a seriuos angry guy i hayed all and i dont like who is a guy who always talk funny.. this name stay as my nick name from a month then i started to think what am i!? what is am doin this to me?! all hating me.then i changed my name to PuRPleWoLF this was not bad I maked 1 friend .with this name i started to change my self and i rly did not change me. all hated me again for no reason i was annoyed i was so annoyed i was just about to quite SFD and i did for a weak i cant live without SFD(its mah fucking life)I come back to it i change my nick to ReDWoLF(dont guess why wolf again).i keep this name for 5 months.
with this name no one hated me i was happy and i had a goal to join [HOBOS] i duno why i luv this clan it become my dream to join this .one day a plauer called hobo ze hobo leon i say to him can i join HOBOS he tested me he said yh u can . and i say to hungry hobo that i tested u and u can join but when i find hungry hobo i say to him that ze hobo leon tested me and i can join.He said ok i will add ur name.I was so much happy then ever that i am in but when he play again i asked him did u add me? he said i added u to fake hobos .And all laughed at me .I cryed i rly cryed that day and quite SFD for 6 months then 1 day (this is not a joke i am serious)
1 day i had a dream where i was playing SFD as TiMEWoRKER i was rly forgot about SFD I go back to it .when i come back to it i was fully changed into a funny guy that all ways makes jokes pranks trolls i was changed (Thx for my sis that i talked to her so much and she maked me a funny guy) This name was so lucky for me this name make me happy i had so much friends then ever .

From that day i have desided that i will never ever in my life change my nickname this name is so lucky for me.

If u gwt bored i haved give warning before dont blame me.

Sorry for bad english :(

TIME WORKER THIS IS SOOO TOUCHING IT MADE
ME CRY SOOO SAD.I WANT TO BE YOUR BEST FREIND IM SOOO SADDD FEEL SOO BAD FOR YOU.

What about LT ?clan when did u make that clan and why did u close it I know it's not what this topic asked maybe u can make a new thread about "CLAN HISTORYS
0 x
im back guys!!!!!!

TheOriginalCj
Title: Lifetime Sentence to SF Wiki
SFD Alias: RedneckJed
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.1.0

Post by TheOriginalCj » Mon May 02, 2016 4:04 am

I've always been attached to Cj, and since I was the first Cj on the new forums, I became the one and only Cj. Therefore, TheOriginalCj
4 x
Superfighters Wiki Founder
The Superfighters Wiki
Join the Wiki!
Danger Ross wrote: What are you doing here wiki-slave?! GET BACK TO WORK!

Zere
Fighter
Fighter
Started SFD: 1.2.0

Post by Zere » Mon May 02, 2016 10:40 am

Zere is a name that I have been using really long time. I used to play game called RuneScape long time ago, I was doing quests and stuff but I got distracted by this guy called Zere21 who was spamming the chat by saying "Who wants a free account", ofcourse I said that I would like to have it, because I was level 30 or something around that and Zere21 was about level 57. The game was really popular in Finland at that time and you got more respect from your friends if you had a character that had a high level . :D
0 x
Men ;D

Evilsack
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: you make me sick.
SFD Account: Evilsack
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.1

Post by Evilsack » Mon May 02, 2016 11:33 am

Well I've played Roblox for a while when I was veeeeery young. I couldn't think of a good name so I clicked on the random name generator - then like magic I got the name of Evilsack. Obviously I change my name up a bit sometimes replacing sack with shock but me and that name have some serious history.
0 x
-Evilsack

Ortimh
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Alias: Unknown
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.1
Post by Ortimh » Mon May 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Want to know the story of my name? Ready a seat for you to sit back and relax while you reading this.
► Show Spoiler
0 x

gwendalaze
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Jarate Yellow Belt
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.1.4

Post by gwendalaze » Mon May 02, 2016 6:13 pm

As a response to people with elaborate and clever pseudonyms :
My real first name is Gwendal, and I'm using an azerty keyboard
supah hard
0 x
- Gwendalaze, failing at being fun, just like this signature

Bash Kraken
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Action Hero Extraordinaire
SFD Alias: Bash Kraken
Started SFD: December 2012
Post by Bash Kraken » Tue May 03, 2016 12:39 am

First, I created a SFD skin that looked pretty cool, and I needed to come up with a fitting name for it. I realized that my character kind of looked like an action hero, so I went online and looked for an action-movie hero name generator. I did quite a few names, but none of them stuck. I finally came upon "Bash Crackin", and I thought that it sounded pretty cool, but looked kinda meh. Then I realized that Crakin' sounds a lot like Kraken, and I found the perfect name for my character. Also, the first name's Bash, last name Kraken. I am not an actual kraken (disclamer).

I read a few of these name stories, and some of you guys have some crazy origins for your names (including some that are a bit depressing).
0 x
heck
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

the guy thats not good
Fighter
Fighter
Title: erectin' a map
SFD Account: kelpy
SFD Alias: kelpy
Started SFD: 1.8.5c
Post by the guy thats not good » Tue May 03, 2016 2:54 am

Here's a haiku!
Hello my name is
The guy that is not that good
That is close enough

I think you can figure out I'm not good at the game.
1 x
danke

DreTheGamer
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Big Waves
Started SFD: December 2014

Post by DreTheGamer » Sun May 08, 2016 8:55 am

I don't like to be ordinary.
There's a lot of names out there that the human species have made throughout their lives. I really couldn't think of anything at the moment once I started out my little intro to the YouTube business. I had invested a lot of time into my username & basically my gaming life. It's been a long time since I had thought of this name because it had went through a lot of changes. . . well somewhat. It was originally my last name (Or preferred). Calhoun. Dre_Calhoun. As some months had passed, I realized that this name was too revealing. I soon went through another thinking session on how I could find a better name. For my YouTube career? Nah. I had to find something else for my own silly reasons. So I started to put things in my username that started with Dre. DreTheNerd. DreTheGeek. Dre.Gaming. I soon decided to put something that had came to mind. DreTheGamer. Of course it sounds original, but it was all I had thought of. My YouTube name although, is a but unique if you ask me. You'll see about it soon enough. Or unless someone tells you.
But yeah.
My nickname is Dre & I'm just that geek who loves to explore new games. Will I make it as a YouTuber? We'll just have to wait & see my friends. Do I know about recording software? Yes I do. The way I grew up had changed me. I never really did things any other regular kid would do. I'd invest my time in books & anime. I always look up at the stars at night for some reason as well, as if they're telling me to go with the flow. All of this may explain why I rarely talk on SFD. Let's just say my childhood was one hell of an adventure.
Anyways.
DreTheGamer.
For all of you wondering, my real name is Idgrell.
Cya in the gaming world.
0 x

Relgap
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Alias: (LM) Relgap
Started SFD: 1000 bc

Post by Relgap » Sun May 08, 2016 10:36 am

Mine is pretty simple. My sister used it first, but with an extra 'po' on the end, so 'Relgappo'. I liked the sound of Relgap, it sounded a bit archaic, almost like a name that a warlord would possess.

I'll tell you guys a secret though. I didn't come up with the name purely with my imagination. It's merely my surname spelt backwards.
1 x
Big memes on the daily

Zanaes
Meatbag
SFD Alias: Mysterious Man
Started SFD: Around PreAlpha 1.2.1

Post by Zanaes » Sun May 08, 2016 7:36 pm

I have no clue of how I got my name.
2 x

Timmy Turner
Fighter
Fighter
Title: An Average Kid
SFD Alias: Timmy Turner/Young Legend
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.1

Post by Timmy Turner » Wed May 11, 2016 4:17 am

Well...hmmm..umm when i started SFD i used bee-st(i was dressed like a bee and i thought eventually be a beast at the game) but i eventually got tired of the name after like a or 2(i know that's short but eh).So yea...I was siting down and talking to my sister and i asked her for a name on the game i was playing and she said 'Dre' since my middle name is Andre but i said no,then she said she couldn't help me.I sat down for a few minutes trying to figure out a name then my sister turned on the tv. As she changed the channels,I saw Fairly Odd Parents going on and i thought to myself "Well...I don't think a lot of people would use the name "Poof",It's so uncommon(and i was a fan of Fairly Odd Parents anyway).I changed my name and was about to join a server but i didn't think "poof" was manly enough.So i thought of the next best thing which i thought was 'Timmy Turner'(Timmy Turner isn't manly either but it's a step-up).After i used the name Timmy,a lot of people started talking to me and making jokes,some even thought i was 'cool' or 'chill'.I didn't mind so i stuck with the name...i only use Timmy for Skype and SFD.I also use another name in SfD which is "Young Legend".I mean....this was made because I made a different name which was 'Legendary Hitta' but some people told me to take the 'Hitta' part off because it was weird....I tried 'Legendary' but it didn't feel right.I didn't use 'Legend' because there're too many of those in SFD so i decided to pick 'Young Legend' because i wanted my name to be something similar to being legendary and i'm young so why not.I use 'Young Legend' for all the other games i play now.I personally think it is better than 'Timmy Turner' and i would change it,but.....you can't get rid of Timmy ;)
0 x
An Average Kid That No One Understands

Ghalo
Meatbag
Title: Hardcore Gamer
SFD Alias: Col. Gauss

Post by Ghalo » Fri May 13, 2016 12:19 am

Why you chose that name ? In a movie, idk the name :l
How did you find that name ? Watching a movie lol
That means your name ? Nope
It has to do with something ? Not really
Since when you wear this name ? A year :)

In SFD my Name is Col. Gauss, i chosed it cuz in Fallout You can find a Gun Called "Gauss Rifle"and its sounds pretty cool for me.
So i decided to use it, and thats all. :)
0 x
Repoio :v