Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

SFD SJW

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
The Reptile
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Old Wise Man
SFD Account: The Reptile
SFD Alias: JAck Steel Jaw, Old Wise Man
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.6b

SFD SJW

Post by The Reptile » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Hello, it's me Rattile aka guy who got banned from most of the servers. Recently when i was looning around my profile settings i found out that you can actually change genders on SJW ones, i thought it was a joke or something but then i realized that it's not. This is pretty funny and i think totally out of mind for forum of some game on the internet. And if it is not a joke then add hednderfluid helisexual to genders.
P.S. I did not wrote this for hate, just to see what other players do think about it and for you to add henderfluid there.
P.P.S. Sry 4 bat inglish
Last edited by Hjarpe on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Let's not
0 x
It's never bad to have a ballsack as your friend!

Danger Ross
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Dangerous
SFD Alias: Danger Ross
Started SFD: 14 june 2012 (launch day)

Post by Danger Ross » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:32 pm

More options is good. LGBTQ isn't inherently SJW, it's just a way of categorizing people.
In a way, the forums are ready for an influx of players this way, if there are any that wish to be labeled.
0 x
sorry bucko, you can't punch with swords 8-)

Hjarpe
Lead Designer
Lead Designer
Started SFD: The grey dawn of time

Post by Hjarpe » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:20 pm

Not sure why you'd bring it up it if not to start some nonsense, so I'm locking this topic preemptively.

I suggest you just don't worry about it ;)
0 x
Quinterball: Vigorously shaking a tile while rapidly tapping CTRL causes the selected tile to randomly flash red.
MythoLogic Interactive: By design.