Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Unable to edit post

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Kers
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Kers
SFD Alias: Kers
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.4

Unable to edit post

Post by Kers » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:53 am

I was trying to edit my custom server post but keep getting this error

No route found for "GET /posting.php" (from "https://www.mythologicinteractiveforums ... 23&p=10654")
Last edited by Kers on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:57 pm

Clear cached data, reload the site and try again. Bugs in phpBB3.0 isn't anything we will fix (but we will perform a few updates during the year).
0 x
Gurt

Kers
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Kers » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:44 pm

Gurt wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:57 pm
Clear cached data, reload the site and try again. Bugs in phpBB3.0 isn't anything we will fix (but we will perform a few updates during the year).
Thanks for your advice Gurt. I tried chrome and edge on windows, safari in macOS, and safari on my iPhone. Clear cache by browser, clear cache by clicking "delete all board cookies" at the bottom of the website, reload the web page, restart the system but none of these worked. Should I just open a new thread and tell the moderator to delete the old one?

Kers

EDIT #1: Oh forgot to add that I can edit my other posts under that thread. Also I tried the option to delete my post which doesn't work either.
Last edited by KliPeH on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged a double post.
0 x

Kers
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Kers » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:43 am

Gurt wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:57 pm
So I just ask KliPeH to delete my post then I can just post it again. Well guess what I can't even make a new topic in that sub forum. Should I just try to post in other forum?

EDIT #1: Never mind fixed but it's weird though. First time cleaned the cache but doesn't work. Second time it just works lol.

EDIT #2: OMG it comes back. Finally figured out the problem. You can't press enter between the word or it won't let you post. But the weird part is I can put enter here and no error at all. So confused.

EDIT #3: The bug is so inconsistent I can't figure out the exact issue. Sometimes put some random letter and it will let me submit. But then afterwards I tried to delete these random letters it won't let me submit. I spend so many time just to trying out how to avoid the bug lol.

EDIT #4: Some examples like: Lsocation delete s will trigger the bug, also Location: adding the : triggers the bug. I really don't know what's wrong with this. I put the error in google and ppl say it's an issue with mod_security permissions on the server end. I give up on editing the post.
Last edited by KliPeH on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged 5 consequent posts together.
0 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Off Topic
Please don't post more than once if it can be avoided. I didn't warn you under the assumption the bug consists throughout the whole board for you (even though you explicitly mentioned you can edit your own posts); posting 5 times in a row is excessive.
0 x

Kers
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Kers » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:02 am

KliPeH wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:55 pm
Off Topic
Please don't post more than once if it can be avoided. I didn't warn you under the assumption the bug consists throughout the whole board for you (even though you explicitly mentioned you can edit your own posts); posting 5 times in a row is excessive.
Oops sorry my bad but if the edit function most likely doesn't work that's the only way I can add information.
0 x