Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Build-a-miscellaneous-item [forum game thingy i dont know]

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
JBT
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: JBT

Build-a-miscellaneous-item [forum game thingy i dont know]

Post by JBT » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:09 pm

So this is a random idea that I thought of, which is to have people add stats one-by-one to an item. If something you add is really defining to the item, next 3 people need to confirm / deny it and majority rules, or something. As an example,
Xxx_prohackermlg_xxX: damage is 2 billion huehuehue

some9yroldfromCoD: trowable slot
2bliion dmg is yes

otheramusingname: only spawns with 1 ammo
2 billion damage yes

And now because 2/3 majority (not counting person who suggested it), its a one ammo on spawn throwable that instant kills. That sounds nightmarishly OP to me but hey none of these will probably get added anyway.

I'll start with a stat that doesn't really block off any options, the Object damage. You could say that object damage and normal damage are linked but hey maybe its a niche item. Object damage is 22
also after posting this I found out that Klipeh has some sort of personal vendetta against these forum games so for 1, forum has very little traffic anyway so having something fun to generate actual things to post on is good. also, this is General forum, so fucking chill, and besides that it's not breaking any rules as it would be if I posted it in tech support or some shit. And besides THAT, its actually related, loosely, to SFD. AND BESIDES THAT, just fucking chill, dude. Literally 0 rules against this and unlike annoying arguments about me sarcastically pretending to be some sort of conspiracy theorist, then having my post locked before Gurt has to step in and give a legitimate answer to the problem, this can be actually enjoyable
0 x
► Show Spoiler

_Batman_Shadow_
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Just A Color
SFD Account: Shinobi(variants)
SFD Alias: Shinobi
Started SFD: Around Pre-A 1.7.3
Post by _Batman_Shadow_ » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:48 am

22 damage-Laser Pistol with 10 shots.
0 x
*Swish*Cling*Bash*Out Of The Shadows Mudafucka!!!!*Pitter Patter

Noonja

JBT
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: JBT

Post by JBT » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:29 am

_Batman_Shadow_ wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:48 am
22 damage-Laser Pistol with 10 shots.
JBT wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:09 pm
So this is a random idea that I thought of, which is to have people add stats one-by-one to an item
Go one by one please. Also, if you want it to be a "laser pistol" you could just say instant travel projectiles as a trait, but don't give an entire item description
if I was rude, sorry, I just feel like its kinda obvious that I meant one by one but idk I only stated it once in the post
0 x
► Show Spoiler

The_Nemetron
Fighter
Fighter
Title: I like bridges
SFD Account: The_Nemetron
SFD Alias: Neme
Started SFD: Flash version

Post by The_Nemetron » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:30 pm

A penis bazooka that shoots miniature penises
0 x