Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Can I read deleted posts

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Maniac
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Don't really move like a pro
SFD Alias: Venin
Started SFD: 2016
Can I read deleted posts

Post by Maniac » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:06 am

I know it sounds stupid but is there anything like a recycle bin for forums that i can get access to
0 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:31 am

Maniac wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:06 am
I know it sounds stupid but is there anything like a recycle bin for forums that i can get access to
Only Admins and Mods have access to deleted posts; those get put in a “recycle bin” by default. If a Mod elects to permanently delete a post for some reason no one will be able to read it. This doesn’t happen often.

PM me if you have a specific (non-rule-breaking) post in mind and I’ll screenshot it for you. I am also able to restore posts if it’s feasible to do so.

EDIT: If you want to get a better understanding as to why deleted topics will never be available for public viewing you can read my post here.
0 x

Maniac
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Don't really move like a pro
SFD Alias: Venin
Started SFD: 2016
Post by Maniac » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:40 am

KliPeH wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:31 am
Maniac wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:06 am
Only Admins and Mods have access to deleted posts; those get put in a “recycle bin” by default. If a Mod elects to permanently delete a post for some reason no one will be able to read it. This doesn’t happen often.

PM me if you have a specific (non-rule-breaking) post in mind and I’ll screenshot it for you. I am also able to restore posts if it’s feasible to do so.
Ok thank you very much. I've found old posts from wayback machine so if you'd like you can delete this thread
0 x