Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

How to Remove a ClothItem

Here you can find answered ScriptAPI topics.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Post Reply
Armadyl5
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:50 am
Started SFD: 1.2.1
Gender:
Age: 19

How to Remove a ClothItem

Post by Armadyl5 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:15 am

okay the title might seem dumb, but i want to ask if there is a way to set a profile's clothing item to nothing, i just want to remove clothes from a player, yet setting the clothingItem to "None" doesn't work as the game thinks "None" is an item and doesn't recognize it.
0 x
Never Surrender !

Always Fight For Your Rights , and Don't Let Your Friends Down .

User avatar
Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Posts: 1284
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:22 pm
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!
Location: Sweden
Gender:
Age: 28

Post by Gurt » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:32 pm

Set the item to null like this:
IProfile.Hands = null;
2 x
Gurt

Armadyl5
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:50 am
Started SFD: 1.2.1
Gender:
Age: 19

Post by Armadyl5 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:51 pm

Gurt wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:32 pm
Set the item to null like this:
IProfile.Hands = null;
Thank you, Master Gurt. :ugeek:
1 x
Never Surrender !

Always Fight For Your Rights , and Don't Let Your Friends Down .

User avatar
RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:27 pm
Title: Gimme some Room
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016
Location: United States
Gender:
Age: 17
Contact:

Post by RickAvory » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:25 pm

Where is the location of the file where you can edit.
0 x
Number 1 in the Sunny City Scavenger Hunt! Three years running. :D

User avatar
JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:56 pm
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5
Location: Rome, Italy
Gender:
Age: 20

Post by JakSparro98 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:41 pm

RickAvory wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:25 pm
Where is the location of the file where you can edit.
It's simple and crude scripting, nothing to modify in the core game files.
1 x

User avatar
RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:27 pm
Title: Gimme some Room
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016
Location: United States
Gender:
Age: 17
Contact:

Post by RickAvory » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:49 pm

JakSparro98 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:41 pm
RickAvory wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:25 pm
Where is the location of the file where you can edit.
It's simple and crude scripting, nothing to modify in the core game files.
Interesting. What is the file people use to put the zombie skin? Isn't it called something like "profile". I had changed it to the zombie skin once before.
0 x
Number 1 in the Sunny City Scavenger Hunt! Three years running. :D

User avatar
JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:56 pm
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5
Location: Rome, Italy
Gender:
Age: 20

Post by JakSparro98 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:52 pm

RickAvory wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:49 pm
JakSparro98 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:41 pm
RickAvory wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:25 pm
Where is the location of the file where you can edit.
It's simple and crude scripting, nothing to modify in the core game files.
Interesting. What is the file people use to put the zombie skin? Isn't it called something like "profile". I had changed it to the zombie skin once before.
Yes, you can edit your game profile and change clothes and skin, but this is a completely different discussion, here was asked how to remove clothes through ScriptAPI interface.
1 x

User avatar
RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:27 pm
Title: Gimme some Room
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016
Location: United States
Gender:
Age: 17
Contact:

Post by RickAvory » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:56 pm

JakSparro98 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:52 pm
RickAvory wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:49 pm
JakSparro98 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:41 pm

It's simple and crude scripting, nothing to modify in the core game files.
Interesting. What is the file people use to put the zombie skin? Isn't it called something like "profile". I had changed it to the zombie skin once before.
Yes, you can edit your game profile and change clothes and skin, but this is a completely different discussion, here was asked how to remove clothes through ScriptAPI interface.
Alright. My bad I am not familiar with codes and such like that.
0 x
Number 1 in the Sunny City Scavenger Hunt! Three years running. :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest