Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Error: Loading information '' in failed.

All technical topics that have been answered in one way or another can be found here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Coded
Meatbag
SFD Account: SailorG

Post by Coded » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Hey guys,

I've recently had a craving for some SuperFighters with my friends and I recalled having some old maps that I had made. I booted up my old PC and managed to get them to my new one, but SuperFighters don't seem to recognise almost all of them. When I turn them on the editor, this is what I'm greeted with:

Failed to load map 'd:\Users\Vartotojas\Documents\Superfighters Deluxe\Maps\Custom\Mechadernum.sfdm'.

Here are the maps:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j6a30 ... BrC9rgddyn

Only one of them - Outpost - seems to work fine. Under Construction is shown ingame, but when turned on doesn't have anything in it. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
0 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:27 pm

Sad news is that Mechadernum is just a binary file full of empty bytes. Nothing to load here.
Under Construction is partially damaged. It can be partially restored in the release version of SFD. The current version will just show an internal error message "Loading information '' in failed." or similar.
0 x
Gurt