Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Weird game crash bug

All technical topics that have been answered in one way or another can be found here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Venom
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Faaking Jhesus
SFD Alias: jajajaja sadasdjasiojd
Started SFD: When it was fun
Weird game crash bug

Post by Venom » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:34 pm

I was just playing on a random official maps server in fairground map when i encountered this crash. Usually when the game crashes the game window terminates and it shows the error log but this time it just freezed like this. I could still type and view scoreboard, change controls, exit from server etc. This is actually a photo taken from the recording. This is how it looks like :

http://preview.ibb.co/cTc3zc/Capture.png
0 x
YOU FAAKING BITH NIGR BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO YOU ARE FAAKING YOUR FAAKING LIFE

IF YOU FAAKING FAAKING WITH TIME I WILL FAAKING COME AND KILL YOU BITH YOU DED :evil:

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:05 pm

It sounds/looks like a graphics driver related problem. We have never encountered anything similar and we do not use orange-colored areas like that in our official maps. It could also be a script running on the server. Without more information than a picture I will just say update your graphics drivers and windows.
0 x
Gurt