Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Status update 2020-12-23

Status updates from MythoLogic Interactive about the game progress.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Hjarpe
Lead Designer
Lead Designer
Started SFD: The grey dawn of time

Status update 2020-12-23

Post by Hjarpe » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:15 am

It's that time of year again, etc., etc. I want to thank you for all your support, encouragement and complaints in 2020. Extra special thanks this year goes to Odex, Noble, Pricey, Splinter, Zere, Shock, Danger Ross and anyone else who helps running the Discord server. Although we don't post very often, it's cool to see the activity that goes on, especially in the creations section. If you missed it, here's an invite link. And thanks once more to KliPeH for keeping the forum afloat!

This year we released the last(?) few Superfighters Deluxe updates, released the source files for Barbarian Onslaught and BO: The Secret of Steel, and approved a port of the original Superfighters to HTML5. We'll let you know when that version is coming out.

2021 is the year we're finally going to begin seriously working on our long-gestating next project, Barbarian Odyssey. Look, we made a placeholder page for it back in oooh, I dunno, 2012-2014 probably. The idea has mutated a bit since then, but the description is still pretty accurate.

The MythoLogic-produced, me-developed Filcher will be out sometime early in the year too. I've heard good things about it.

So it's a very Christmas, Holidays, and a New Year, meatbags! Be excellent to each other, and see you in 2021.
11 x
Quinterball: Vigorously shaking a tile while rapidly tapping CTRL causes the selected tile to randomly flash red.
MythoLogic Interactive: By design.