Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Superfighters Deluxe 1.3.4 is out!

Status updates from MythoLogic Interactive about the game progress.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Hjarpe
Lead Designer
Lead Designer
Started SFD: The grey dawn of time

Superfighters Deluxe 1.3.4 is out!

Post by Hjarpe » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:30 pm

* Added command "/MODERATORS" to be able to list all moderators in-game if you are the host.
* Added support to be able to assign passwords to moderators. This is done by right clicking on the moderator list in the server software OR by using the command "/SETMODERATORPASSWORD [X] [PASS]" where [X] is the shorthand index of the moderator (as displayed in the /MODERATORS command) and [PASS] is the new password.
* Fixed a bug where commands "/SETTEAMS" and "/SHUFFLETEAMS" wouldn't work in offline games.
* Fixed a red error message being displayed in the tutorial when dying for the first time.

Map Editor:
* Fixed a bug where you couldn't target OnPlayerDamageTriggers in the map editor from other triggers.
* Fixed a crash that could happen when clicking on buttons in the map while testing your map in the Map Editor.
* ScriptAPI: Added IPlayer.GetEnergy(), IPlayer.GetMaxEnergy() to read current energy from a player.
* ScriptAPI: Fixed a bug which prevented callback events from triggering other registered callback events correctly in certain situations.

* Other minor fixes.
7 x
Quinterball: Vigorously shaking a tile while rapidly tapping CTRL causes the selected tile to randomly flash red.
MythoLogic Interactive: By design.

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:33 pm

A beta branch for v.1.3.3 is still available.
0 x
Gurt

joinner
Meatbag
SFD Account: Joinner_PzFD
Post by joinner » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:11 am

hello I need help with the superfighters deluxe 1.3.4 I don't know how to download if they could help me how to download it
0 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:12 pm

joinner wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:11 am
hello I need help with the superfighters deluxe 1.3.4 I don't know how to download if they could help me how to download it
You need to create an account on Steam and purchase the game through it (following this link). Once you do you download the Steam software, download the game through it and play by launching it from your game library.
0 x

joinner
Meatbag
SFD Account: Joinner_PzFD
Post by joinner » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:36 pm

how to download the superfighters deluxe 1.3.4 free for pc? help me with that
0 x

Mighty Spirit the 2
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Wasted potential
SFD Account: ake004
SFD Alias: Retired SFD player
Started SFD: When melee was good

Post by Mighty Spirit the 2 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:27 pm

joinner wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:36 pm
how to download the superfighters deluxe 1.3.4 free for pc? help me with that
Uhm, well you can no longer download the game for free. It's currently only exists to purchase on one store: Steam, and will hopefully be available on others in the coming future.
If you wait around for a while, if your lucky maybe on another Steam sale, there's this legendary guy called Spider ("ill" on forums) who gives away free copies of the game when he has money, you should see if you can contact him then (i'm not promising anything). You would still need to make an account on Steam to play the game! Stick around, cos he usually posts when he goes on another charity round.
0 x
🎶I will tell your story if you die
I will tell your story and keep you alive the best i can
But I've always had the feeling we would die young
Some die young
🎵
https://i.imgur.com/D479VLi.png