Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Status update 2017-12-21

Status updates from MythoLogic Interactive about the game progress.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Status update 2017-12-21

Post by Gurt » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Status update!

We recently rolled out Superfighters Deluxe Beta v1.0.2c.

This version was most likely the last update before we start working with the first release version of SFD.

I plan to keep posting regular status updates about our progress, what we're doing and how we're progressing. My plan is to post one update each week even if it's just to say that we're still alive and working on the same feature as last week.

We recently posted the updated development roadmap for the release of the game (check it out here https://www.mythologicinteractiveforums ... f=8&t=2440) where we list some of our last big to-do:s before release version 1.0 of Superfighters Deluxe.

Right now we're going to take a short break for christmas and after that I will focus on one of the bigger todo:s for the release version and that's local multiplayer. After that we will most likely start checking out how we will integrate the game into Steam and what it could mean for the game and share our findings with you. We will continue on the bots/AI and campaigns and other content. When we get closer to release we will once again need testers but this time we plan to keep the tests closed. We have no detailed plan here yet so we will return to that topic when it's time.

For now Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
9 x
Gurt

Del Poncho
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: July 2012 (1.0.5)

Post by Del Poncho » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:43 pm

Ok,this is happening too fast.
It feels like yesterday that we were given the bazooka for the first time,and now we're close to launch day.
Gotta man up in these emotional times.
4 x
The risk I took was caluclated, but man.....am I bad at math.

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:40 pm

Del Poncho wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:43 pm
Ok,this is happening too fast.
It feels like yesterday that we were given the bazooka for the first time,and now we're close to launch day.
Gotta man up in these emotional times.
a pump shotgun with a bazooka skin, when it was only obtainable with cheats. :D

Anyway, this is the second time I see an indie game to rush to the final release as fast as possible; the pre-alpha took years, the alpha one year more or less, and now in less than half a year the Steam release version, well what about it, I can only be glad this game will soon hit the market.

By the way, what are the fate of this community when the game will finally be released to the masses? Will the forums be moved on Steam or we will continue to live happily here?
1 x