Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

ALPHA 1.0.0 is here!

Status updates from MythoLogic Interactive about the game progress.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Re: ALPHA 1.0.0 is here!

Post by Lunatic » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:01 pm

So the hotfix is only to stop server crashes?
0 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

Apocalyptic
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: bullet on target.
SFD Alias: |LPH| sexy chocolate
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.2.0/May 2013

Post by Apocalyptic » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:03 pm

Raptor wrote:Fuckkkk I can't play SFD anymore :( I'm gonna go FUCKEN CRY IN THE CORNER ;(((((( I have windows xp is why and my dad is being a jerk for not buying another pc, so bye all my freinds , more like family, ty hijarpe and gurt for making such a wonderful game : hope to see SFD become better and better and the best, even tho I am too sad cause I won't see SFD evolve:( SFD is my only game that I play also the best game I ever played , im crying ;( I feel too sad to even write:( please remember me :) like timeworker , until I get a better pc

Btw why can't u play SFD alpha on windows xp??? What is the problem

Nvm k c ya my fams

I love u all ......good bye.....sorry for being a retard most of the time but....that's it , u don't need to see me anymore :( bye bye FML FML FML
Damn, Rap.
Can't you install Windows 7?
0 x
The End is just the beginning.

Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: August 2015

Post by Pricey » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:07 pm

For all the people saying that 'someone else has their username' its probably the forum password. When you register with a name already present on the forums, you'll be prompted to enter the accounts password too to avoid imposters. Hope this helps!
0 x

soulhunter
Meatbag

Post by soulhunter » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:12 pm

the grab system and horrible A + D other key type R or H
0 x

shawnu4
Meatbag

Post by shawnu4 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:28 pm

having problems logging in...
0 x

Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by Lunatic » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:40 am

My FPS has been shit since update. No idea why, it's not like anything really changed...
1 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

[Failman]
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Failure of memes
SFD Alias: Chuckmagaden, Chuck, or random
Started SFD: Before pants

Post by [Failman] » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:10 am

Our sfd forum names aren't showing up when we move our mouse towards our username even though it saids we are logged in. I don't know why this happens but it does and it's kinda of annoying.
0 x
Sorry for any errors(so much FAIL)

Boltz
Meatbag
Title: Gear Mechanic
SFD Alias: Baz Auget
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.3.1
Post by Boltz » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:35 am

Anyone else having Login Issues With the Username and the password?
0 x
"Don't Mind Me, Just Looking Out For #1..

Danger Ross
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Dangerous
SFD Alias: Danger Ross
Started SFD: 14 june 2012 (launch day)

Post by Danger Ross » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:49 am

Elite Hunter wrote:whenever i try to log in it wont let me because it says my account does not exist, when i try to register it says my name exists on the forums and that i just have to put my forums password in to claim the name. I did and it is still not working. i can log on the forums but not the actual game.

is it possible someone took my name?
I'm having the same problem, it would be awesome if someone looked into this.
0 x
sorry bucko, you can't punch with swords 8-)

Hoang Marcel
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Custom map lover
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.6.4
Post by Hoang Marcel » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:26 am

My user name is already exist? I haven't register yet?
0 x

GreenyShark
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Stealing kills from range
SFD Alias: Greeny
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.7.0

Post by GreenyShark » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:07 am

Am I the only one who's having trouble signing in?
When I try to register, it's saying "unable to send activation mail" and "mailbox unavailable"
how do I fix this? and is anyone else getting this problem? please fix it!

R.I.P,
Greeny
0 x

Powerbombs
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: four dimensional lasagna
SFD Account: Powerbombs
SFD Alias: powerbomb, bomberman
Started SFD: pre alpha 1.2

Post by Powerbombs » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:11 am

No, you are not. Scroll up and go to page 2 as well.
0 x
#RemoveFlamethrower

Raptor
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Pro
Started SFD: 0.0.0 I'm SFD
Location: In the secret base of the SFD masters who snipe people's heads off

Post by Raptor » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:09 am

Wait what ????!i can install windows 7 ???????wtf how??????PLEASE MAN U ARE MY HOPE PLEASE TELL ME
Apocalyptic wrote:
Raptor wrote:Fuckkkk I can't play SFD anymore :( I'm gonna go FUCKEN CRY IN THE CORNER ;(((((( I have windows xp is why and my dad is being a jerk for not buying another pc, so bye all my freinds , more like family, ty hijarpe and gurt for making such a wonderful game : hope to see SFD become better and better and the best, even tho I am too sad cause I won't see SFD evolve:( SFD is my only game that I play also the best game I ever played , im crying ;( I feel too sad to even write:( please remember me :) like timeworker , until I get a better pc

Nvm k c ya my fams

I love u all ......good bye.....sorry for being a retard most of the time but....that's it , u don't need to see me anymore :( bye bye FML FML FML
Damn, Rap.
1 x
im back guys!!!!!!

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:40 am

About registration problem see:
https://www.mythologicinteractiveforums ... =10&t=1248

About the grabbing:
We are gathering your feedback (and bug reports, can't have an update without those!). And as usual we have plenty of players that think this is the worste update yet and that the grabbing f**ks up the game 8-) It will change the old melee gameplay - that's our goal. Old tactics might not work now.
Lunatic wrote:My FPS has been shit since update. No idea why, it's not like anything really changed...
For a transition period (Alpha/maybe Beta) we will obfuscate the game code. It might take a toll on some CPU:s.
2 x
Gurt

Hoang Marcel
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Custom map lover
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.6.4
Post by Hoang Marcel » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:53 pm

Registration is now working, just letting everyone know
1 x

Apocalyptic
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: bullet on target.
SFD Alias: |LPH| sexy chocolate
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.2.0/May 2013

Post by Apocalyptic » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Gurt wrote:About registration problem see:
https://www.mythologicinteractiveforums ... =10&t=1248

About the grabbing:
We are gathering your feedback (and bug reports, can't have an update without those!). And as usual we have plenty of players that think this is the worste update yet and that the grabbing f**ks up the game 8-) It will change the old melee gameplay - that's our goal. Old tactics might not work now.
Lunatic wrote:My FPS has been shit since update. No idea why, it's not like anything really changed...
For a transition period (Alpha/maybe Beta) we will obfuscate the game code. It might take a toll on some CPU:s.
I just love the combos that I'm using with grabs, and it's helping me a lot when escaping.
#letssayyesforgrabs
Raptor wrote:Wait what ????!i can install windows 7 ???????wtf how??????PLEASE MAN U ARE MY HOPE PLEASE TELL ME
Apocalyptic wrote:

Nvm k c ya my fams

Damn, Rap.
I think you can find it on google: "How to install Windows 7".
I did it once, can't remember when, on my old computer.
0 x
The End is just the beginning.

Stann_co
Meatbag

Post by Stann_co » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:43 pm

Anyone else having trouble hosting now?
After the update hosting a server seems impossible for me, and i've got no clear indication as to why
when me and my friends try to host and join it says port forwarding OK. But then times out after not being able to join
1 x

Conrad
Meatbag

Post by Conrad » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:51 pm

After the update hosting a server seems impossible for me, and i've got no clear indication as to why
when me and my friends try to host and join it says port forwarding OK. But then times out after not being able to join
Can confirm. Am said friend.

I have port forwarded the port manually, it says "Port forwarding 52233 OK" in-game, I have tried disabling automatic port forwarding, upnp is enabled, it's not blocked in my firewall. I've tried everything, but no one can join my server. Which sucks.
1 x

C0RG1
Meatbag
Title: Doggo

Post by C0RG1 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:03 pm

Is anyone else having trouble logging in through the launcher? When I use the email adress I use for this account and the correct password, it says that an account with that email doesnt exist. I know its the correct password and email, but no matter what it wont let me login.
0 x
MY NAME IS
JOHN DAKER
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhgggloooya

Wolf
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Alpha Wolf
SFD Alias: Wolf
Started SFD: October 28/2015 (I think)

Post by Wolf » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:11 pm

Conrad wrote:
Can confirm. Am said friend.

I have port forwarded the port manually, it says "Port forwarding 52233 OK" in-game, I have tried disabling automatic port forwarding, upnp is enabled, it's not blocked in my firewall. I've tried everything, but no one can join my server. Which sucks.
I've been having this problem since around May. I quit SFD because of it, because without hosting, it just wasn't the same. I was hoping this update may have fixed that. Sadly, it seems it has worsened the problem.
When ever I try to host, I says "Port forwarding 52233 OK", but nobody can join my server. I can join others while port forwarding though. I'm beginning to think that this is my problem, not the game's. If so, could someone please help me out? I really miss this game and the friends I left behind in it.
0 x
(งಠಠ)ง COME AT MEH BOI (/ಠᴥಠ)/