Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Why does the bow have no ammunition to get infinite ammunition?

All reported bugs that's actually by design.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Lone
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Lone

Why does the bow have no ammunition to get infinite ammunition?

Post by Lone » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:27 am

First I thought it was a bug, but after so many updates and did not fix it I think it's on purpose.

For those who do not understand the bow does not end up with infinite ammo even with the command "Ia" or changing the "Playermodifer" of the character
0 x
Believe me, this pain you're feeling will only get worse.

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:42 pm

The bow and InfiniteAmmo works similar to the M60, you will have to reload it once you run out of ammo.
4 x
Gurt

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:17 am

It does have infinite ammo. You have to reload it. However since it is nothing something you are intended to be able to reload, you just do the default reloading animation with no sound or graphic. This also applies to the Light Machine Gun (M60), Flamethrower, and any other weapon that doesn't normally have a reloading ability.
2 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst