Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Server owner in a spot other than 1st

All reported bugs that's actually by design.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Noble
Title: Modest guy
SFD Alias: Best player
Server owner in a spot other than 1st

Post by Noble » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:09 am

Well, if you all don't know, a player joining a server is pulled to where is a team. One of these days I tried to see if I, the host, could set up teams automatically and then join my server and see myself in a spot other than the first one, and funny enough, I was able to do it.
What's weird about that is I can actually kick myself, but I can't kick the first spot.
So, to do this, we go to the lobby, set a team in a random spot, leave then host again and you'll be there.
► Show Spoiler
2 x
When I was 22 I read this book
And I swore
"I'll stay my way, I'll stay my way"

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:21 pm

By design if you have the built in "event teams" option set to on.
Improvements have been made with the introduction with two player local coop for the next version so you can't kick the host (no matter where the host is in the lobby).
3 x
Gurt