Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Kicks increase percentage in Tutorial

All reported bugs that's actually by design.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Blitz
Fighter
Fighter
Started SFD: 2014
Kicks increase percentage in Tutorial

Post by Blitz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:16 am

I was playing tutorial as there were no good servers, on the stage where we get Katana to hit the opponent I was in that stage I was jumping and by mistake, I pressed the 'kick' key instead of Punch and found that the percentage had gone to 20. I'm not sure if this is a bug but It's maybe a problem.

Here's the GIF
0 x
I think it's in my basement....let me go upstairs and check.

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Blitz wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:16 am
I was playing tutorial as there were no good servers, on the stage where we get Katana to hit the opponent I was in that stage I was jumping and by mistake, I pressed the 'kick' key instead of Punch and found that the percentage had gone to 20. I'm not sure if this is a bug but It's maybe a problem.

Here's the GIF
Basically the tutorial script is listening on held weapons, if you sheath the sword it won't work because it only checks if you're holding that sword, regardless the way you hurt the NPC.
0 x

Blitz
Fighter
Fighter
Started SFD: 2014
Post by Blitz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:51 pm

JakSparro98 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:43 pm
Blitz wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:16 am

Here's the GIF
Basically the tutorial script is listening on held weapons, if you sheath the sword it won't work because it only checks if you're holding that sword, regardless the way you hurt the NPC.
Oh I see , I didn't know this Thanks for the reply!
0 x
I think it's in my basement....let me go upstairs and check.

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:18 pm

We will just leave it as it is as long as we have that tutorial intact.
0 x
Gurt