Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Unable to Scroll Down The Servers List Properly

Here you can find all solved gameplay problems and bugs (beginning from Pre-Alpha 1.8.8).
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Hiwor
Fighter
Fighter
Unable to Scroll Down The Servers List Properly

Post by Hiwor » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:13 pm

I don't know why I'm only posting this now because it's been happening for quite a while.

So when I scroll down the servers list, it just go backwards a little and Idk why...
For me personally, it's very annoying because it doesn't let me choose the server I want and gets me into some random server. Most of the times, the server I want gets full and then I need to wait for somebody else to leave...

So it would appreciated if this were to be fixed.

And no, my mouse is not causing the problem.
Last edited by Hiwor on Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: August 2015

Post by Pricey » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:38 pm

It's most likely because you start to scroll as soon as the servers appear, I've had this problem before and usually it's because the server list hasn't updated yet and brings you back to the start as a result of this.
0 x