Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Unable to read lobby messages

Here you can find all solved gameplay problems and bugs (beginning from Pre-Alpha 1.8.8).
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Noble
Title: Modest guy
SFD Alias: Best player
Unable to read lobby messages

Post by Noble » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:20 am

This bug particularly doesn't need any picture of it.
If we press F9 during the game we do remove some of the HUD in our interface and the chat messages, that will only appear if you press F9 again or the Show Chat button.
However, if we let the HUDs off and leave the server, whenever we host again, in the Lobby, we won't be able to read any messages, and we are unable to press F9 in the Lobby to see the messages, it appears if we keep pressing the Show Chat button (I hasn't notice that till I was typing this topic), but it's an annoying problem, I suppose we should be able to F9 while in the Lobby?
1 x
When I was 22 I read this book
And I swore
"I'll stay my way, I'll stay my way"

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:22 pm

Fixed for the release version.
The chat in the lobby will always be visible.
Also fixed other keys not working while the game loads between games, like toggle GUI, screenshot, toggle fullscreen.
3 x
Gurt