Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Map editor crashes every 15 min

Here you can find all solved gameplay problems and bugs (beginning from Pre-Alpha 1.8.8).
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Lampone
Fighter
Fighter

Map editor crashes every 15 min

Post by Lampone » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:40 pm

After 15 minutes, the map editor crashes. No error message, just SFD closes and the Windows' "Superfighters Deluxe stopped working" shows up.
Apparently nothing to do with the map itself, because it happened while any of them was open.
Found in 1.3.4.
2 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:59 pm

I'm investigating this and it's a problem with the windows Open and Save dialogs for maps we started using since Alpha 1.3.4 which seem to be non-compatible with SFD and after up to 15 minutes after Opening or Saving a map using the dialogs SFD will crash due to some deeper runtime error in windows - it's vague and I don't really know what's happening. We will just have to replace those dialogs with something else. I intend to release an update to fix this in the next day or so.

Right now you have 15 minutes-ish after Opening or Saving a map in SFD until the next Alpha v.1.3.4c fix is out :)
2 x
Gurt

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Fixed in the Alpha v.1.3.4c version.
1 x
Gurt