Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Damage Inconsistency

Did you encounter a problem, exploit, glitch or bug while playing the game or running the dedicated server software? Tell us about it here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
MAKESFDGREATAGAIN21
Meatbag
SFD Account: ligma

Damage Inconsistency

Post by MAKESFDGREATAGAIN21 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:20 pm

When in game you could jump down on to a platform with 100 hp and not take any damage and then you could be on like 2 hp and fall from the same height and die.This problem needs to be fixed I want to clutch in peace and I don't want any bs such as this to stop me from clutching and preventing me from being the god that i am

#MAKESFDGREATAGAIN
2 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:31 am

MAKESFDGREATAGAIN21 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:20 pm
When in game you could jump down on to a platform with 100 hp and not take any damage and then you could be on like 2 hp and fall from the same height and die.This problem needs to be fixed I want to clutch in peace and I don't want any bs such as this to stop me from clutching and preventing me from being the god that i am

#MAKESFDGREATAGAIN
That’s probably just due to lag. It sucks but there isn’t much that can be done about it other than finding a joining a lower ping server or getting better wifi :(
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Vitamin E
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Completely Neutral
Started SFD: around 2012
Post by Vitamin E » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:42 pm

If you land on the corner of a barrel or a slanted edge, you’ll instead your chances of living. Due to the SFD physics, landing on the corner of the barrel will reduce your velocity without you taking dmg (most of the time)

You could also dive off the edge or normal jump off the edge and catch a ledge before you touch the ground
0 x