Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Strength boost extra health bar reset bug

Here you can find all solved gameplay problems and bugs (beginning from Pre-Alpha 1.8.8).
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Splinter
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Grenade chef
Started SFD: 1.1.6
Strength boost extra health bar reset bug

Post by Splinter » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:58 pm

I tested some different situations with the strength boost. I'm not sure what is by design and what isn't, so I'll describe the 3 situations:

1. If I go into the extra health bar and then recover health, the extra health bar doesn't reset to 100.

2. If I go into the extra health bar, recover health, the boost effect ends, I get another boost and use it, the extra health bar resets to 100.

3. If I go into the extra health bar, recover health, use another boost while the first boost is still active, the extra health bar doesn't reset to 100.
2 x
Hold your breath.

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:51 am

Fixed after v.1.1.1.
Changed it to reset the extra health bar when you recover health from any source.
Also adding IPlayer.GetBoostHealth (boost health being the "extra health bar") and IPlayer.IsBoostHealthActive property to be able to determine if the boost health is currently active or not.
2 x
Gurt