Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

[BUG] Small bot ladder bug

Here you can find all solved gameplay problems and bugs (beginning from Pre-Alpha 1.8.8).
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Iliyan
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Enthusiast of SF and SFD
SFD Account: Iliyan
SFD Alias: Iliyan[44]
Started SFD: Carving for it since normal SF

[BUG] Small bot ladder bug

Post by Iliyan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:52 am

So no mather the bot difficulty setting and what not they alwais get stuck in this spot i reproduce it 3 times in 5 min, you gust have to go in circles making you chase you and the bot gets stuck like in the image, it hapens in some other maps but this one is the ez one to reproduce, they some times get unstuck but they probably giggling in the ladder for like 3 min and by then some one has killed them or at least hit them, no idea if its hard or not to fix this for gurt but never mind reported any way. (make them spam down button, make them search the middle of the ladder before going down, something like that)

1 x

Iliyan
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Enthusiast of SF and SFD
SFD Account: Iliyan
SFD Alias: Iliyan[44]
Started SFD: Carving for it since normal SF

Post by Iliyan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:58 pm

Forgot to say that you have to be in the exact position that i am at when the bot is chasing you get gets bugged kinda between the ladder and the platform shaking like he's having a seizure for 1 min. Not knowing if chase me using the ladder or the platform.
I got so good at it that i can reproduce it instantly at this point. I hope,I dont end up giving the creators any major headache.

1 x

Lamgiabao
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Haha!I don't have any title...
SFD Account: 666:B14c
Started SFD: Beta 1.0.2c

Post by Lamgiabao » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:01 am

I got that bug too !
0 x

Hjarpe
Lead Designer
Lead Designer
Started SFD: The grey dawn of time

Post by Hjarpe » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:25 pm

Fixed after 1.1.2.
0 x
Quinterball: Vigorously shaking a tile while rapidly tapping CTRL causes the selected tile to randomly flash red.
MythoLogic Interactive: By design.