Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Invisible objects glitch in map editor

Did you encounter a problem, exploit, glitch or bug while playing the game or running the dedicated server software? Tell us about it here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content-maker
SFD Account: Shock
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.0.

Invisible objects glitch in map editor

Post by Shock » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:52 am

I don't know if this is supposed to be a map problem , but i had two maps that had this problem , now i just can't see some of tiles there...
0 x
-Content-maker.

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:12 pm

! Message from: Gurt
If the bug is related to custom map-making then include a download link to the map illustrating the problem.
The map should be bare-bone - only include what's necessary in the map to illustrate the problem.
0 x
Gurt

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Possibly similar to this bug where some textures disappear if you alt-tab out of the game? Have you alt-tabbed at least once while using the map editor?
0 x