Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Problem in Map Editor

Here you can find all solved gameplay problems and bugs (beginning from Pre-Alpha 1.8.8).
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
DeluxeDog
Meatbag
SFD Account: Hot-Dog
Problem in Map Editor

Post by DeluxeDog » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm

I have a trouble with map editor. No icons in object explorer menu. It is impossible to use. :cry:
Windows Vista 32bit
Alpha 1.3.4c build

0 x

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:50 pm

DeluxeDog wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm
I have a trouble with map editor. No icons in object explorer menu. It is impossible to use. :cry:
Windows Vista 32bit
Alpha 1.3.4c build
This issue happens to me very often, but after a couple of seconds the icons are loaded, this behavior was introduced with the editor's cache system.
Anyway if the icons cannot be loaded even after a full minute try to force the editor to recreate the cache.

Close the editor, go to Documents\Superfighters Deluxe\Cache and delete ListImages.sfdx, then reopen the editor and wait the creation of the list images.

Since it's just a test it might not solve the issue, if the problem persists let us to know.
3 x

DeluxeDog
Meatbag
SFD Account: Hot-Dog
Post by DeluxeDog » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:22 pm

JakSparro98 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:50 pm
This issue happens to me very often, but after a couple of seconds the icons are loaded, this behavior was introduced with the editor's cache system.
Anyway if the icons cannot be loaded even after a full minute try to force the editor to recreate the cache.

Close the editor, go to Documents\Superfighters Deluxe\Cache and delete ListImages.sfdx, then reopen the editor and wait the creation of the list images.

Since it's just a test it might not solve the issue, if the problem persists let us to know.
Thank you JakSparro98! Second method helps me. :)
1 x