Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Forgotten and lost script?

Here you can find answered ScriptAPI topics.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Genesis222
Meatbag

Forgotten and lost script?

Post by Genesis222 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:00 am

Hi there, I saw multiple scripts being removed from sdfmaps website, but there was this one I am interested in, it was named tweak something, and you could turn off the falling damage, so if anyone of you have it, or you know the forum thread where it was posted please tell me. Thanks.
0 x

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Thu May 31, 2018 11:25 pm

Genesis222 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:00 am
Hi there, I saw multiple scripts being removed from sdfmaps website, but there was this one I am interested in, it was named tweak something, and you could turn off the falling damage, so if anyone of you have it, or you know the forum thread where it was posted please tell me. Thanks.
Do you need to turn off fall damage on all maps or simply want to do it on your custom ones? Because if you only want disable it on your custom made maps you can use a PlayerModifierInfo with ImpactDamageTakenModifier set to zero.

If you instead want to turn off impact damage on all played maps and not only yours here I made this script for you.
0 x

Genesis222
Meatbag

Post by Genesis222 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:18 pm

JakSparro98 wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 11:25 pm
Genesis222 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:00 am
Do you need to turn off fall damage on all maps or simply want to do it on your custom ones? Because if you only want disable it on your custom made maps you can use a PlayerModifierInfo with ImpactDamageTakenModifier set to zero.

If you instead want to turn off impact damage on all played maps and not only yours here I made this script for you.
Man that you so much, I didn't check the forum in the last month cuz I had exams and stuff, but now when I started to host and play again I just seen this, Thanks for making this script for me this means alot. Hope to see the sfd community bloom soon, and this game get more players because its really unique.
1 x