in this thread you can find all my Artificial intelligence scripts for CPU fighters. Don't be too excited for this, it's only a demostration of what I've made so far and however it will be soon forgotten and replaced by the official one in the next updates.
- advanced and modular pathfinding ,path nodes can be enabled or disabled based on situation (destructible objects like scaffoldings can influence path result).
- ability to shoot on sight based on real raycast.
- ability to pickup primary and secondary weapons on the ground.
- pretty unfair (but not unbeatable) melee combat system.
- ability to pick up medkits, throwables and melee weapons (planned for the next AI version).
- ability to recognize weapon crates by type.
- manual elevator usage (planned for the next AI version).
- ability to roll under obstacles or when on fire (planned for the next AI version).
- bazooka riding (code ready but waiting for the next game update to read the state properly).
- bullets dodging.
Download 1.3.4c prototype
Download 1.1.1b prototype: [original] [ 1.3.4c compatible]
WARNING, DO NOT USE THIS FOR FINAL MAP PROJECTS, ONLY FOR TESTING PURPOSE
I know perfectly I'm not the best scripter/programmer and most important thing I cannot solve the memory leak issue with this project but I tried for months, at least I done something useful since the official AI isn't available.
If you are a coder and you feels able (and courageous because the code wasn't supposed to be maintained by thirds, it could be difficult to understand) to mess with the code, I will very happy to see some modifications proposed to enhance this code until something official will come out.