Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

how do you make each CPU team diffrence and how do you make a open and closeable door?

Here you can find answered ScriptAPI topics.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
[HERC]riotz
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: legitdegit
Started SFD: 2016

how do you make each CPU team diffrence and how do you make a open and closeable door?

Post by [HERC]riotz » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:46 pm

i was thinking about creating guard and a dummy but for some reasson both team are on same team i need help how do i make them on diffrence team
like i want guard team 1
and i want the dummy team 4
0 x
i sense a number of people that dont want the game to be a paid product

Dumby Eggy
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: Huevon NEO
SFD Alias: Huevon SFD
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.8

Post by Dumby Eggy » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:38 am

About the door stuff you will have to ask with KOREAN JOKER. He made something similar like that in his maps.
about also the teams, ask to another scripter, cause I'm just a beginner.

Hope that helped.
0 x
HINT: You will not surprise me if you are good with snipers and magnums and katanas; but I will give my respect for someone who is a weapon-master. So don't wait any cheer marksmen...8-)

Rhodes
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: I am Rhodes!
SFD Account: Rhodes
SFD Alias: Rhodes
Started SFD: August 2015

Post by Rhodes » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:06 pm

For the door read scripting tutorial. This will need script triggers, buttons. Find the object that could be a door. Then add two buttons, one for open, one to close. Use the button to spawn the door blocks, and destroy them(Give them a customId) which is given in the sfd scripting tutorial(s).That's the pseudocode, I have made something like this, sadly that map is now unusable for some reason, if you help recover it(In sfd tech problems), then i could send it to you. About CPU team watch Jokers CPU tutorial(youtube)
0 x
IF YOU PLAY SFD I'M COMING AFTER YOU!!