Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Online Version of Superfighters (flash)

Here you can discuss other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Spack Jarrow
Meatbag
SFD Account: Jack Sparrow
SFD Alias: Jakk
Started SFD: PreAlpha v.1.6.0c
Online Version of Superfighters (flash)

Post by Spack Jarrow » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:17 am

I just wanted to say is there gonna be later development on the Superfighters (flash) version? I really love that game more than the deluxe version so are the developers gonna work on it as a side project or after completing deluxe? It would be really amazing if you can make a online version of it and post on newgrounds and add features like
- Online play (just like sfd)
- Character customization
- That's it
2 x

piterskiy
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: PiterskiyReal
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.4.X

Post by piterskiy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:14 pm

Im pretty sure they wont
0 x

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:11 pm

Spack Jarrow wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:17 am
I just wanted to say is there gonna be later development on the Superfighters (flash) version? I really love that game more than the deluxe version so are the developers gonna work on it as a side project or after completing deluxe? It would be really amazing if you can make a online version of it and post on newgrounds and add features like
- That's it
Currently the only future planned project is a game called "Barbarian Odyssey", a sequel to "Barbarian Onslaught: The Secret of Steel" other flash game released before the flash SF.

They have spent over 6 years in the making of SuperFighters Deluxe, a restyled version of the original SuperFighters it's unlikely since ActionScript also have much more limitations than developing a game engine from scratch, once you realized the power of developing all from the ground up, you hardly come back to work on a limited platform like flash.
5 x

Spack Jarrow
Meatbag
SFD Account: Jack Sparrow
SFD Alias: Jakk
Started SFD: PreAlpha v.1.6.0c
Post by Spack Jarrow » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:07 pm

JakSparro98 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:11 pm
Spack Jarrow wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:17 am
- That's it
Currently the only future planned project is a game called "Barbarian Odyssey", a sequel to "Barbarian Onslaught: The Secret of Steel" other flash game released before the flash SF.

They have spent over 6 years in the making of SuperFighters Deluxe, a restyled version of the original SuperFighters it's unlikely since ActionScript also have much more limitations than developing a game engine from scratch, once you realized the power of developing all from the ground up, you hardly come back to work on a limited platform like flash.
Maybe you're right. I don't think its easy to make multiplayer games in flash

btw our names alike
0 x

Mobsiman_FR
Fighter
Fighter
Title: MOBSI
SFD Account: MOBSI
SFD Alias: MOBSI øHCø
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.3.1

Post by Mobsiman_FR » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:11 am

I sorry for saying that but they will never.. use hamachi with a friend that's all what i can say :'v
0 x