Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Timmy's Discord Channels

Here you can discuss other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Timmy Turner
Fighter
Fighter
Title: An Average Kid
SFD Alias: Timmy Turner/Young Legend
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.1

Timmy's Discord Channels

Post by Timmy Turner » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:47 pm

So um...other Sfd players and I play town of Salem. If you'd like to play with us, join my discord group channel . THIS IS ONLY FOR TOWN OF SALEM PLAYERS.

I also have another discord channel for gamers who play Leage of Legends, Attack on Titans' Tribute Game, Left4Dead2, Brawlhalla, Unturned, Killing Floor, Cs-go and Garry's Mod. THIS IS ONLY FOR PLAYERS WHO PLAY AT LEAST ONE OF THESE GAMES. If you come, you have to be available for voicechat half the time because we use it a lot. If you play at least one of these games and would like to suggest a game you'd like to play with us, there's also a game link channel. If you do not speak at least three days a week, you will be removed.

P.S...The gamer channel is meant for real names, not gamer name so as soon as you join the server, state your Sfd name and your real name. Add me on discord and speak to me if you would like to join one of these channels.

My Discord: Young Legend#5077
0 x
An Average Kid That No One Understands