Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Super fighter God syndrome.

Here you can discuss other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
TIT
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: TIT

Super fighter God syndrome.

Post by TIT » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:08 am

Hello people of the super fighters community.I would like to tell you my story.

It was a average school day in grade 8 me and my pals where looking for a new game that could become the class ESPORT,And that is when I first played super fighters.

In the beginning to me it was just a little class fun but as I played, it became more and more competitive. I finnaly made it to the top of my class. And at that point nobody wanted to play with me because I was better then all of them. So that is when I asked my older brother to play with me. My older brother fell in love with it and we played for hours and hours on end. And then somthing unexpected happend, my brother became better then me at the game. And I was so outraged that I started to practise my accuracy against bots. And as I practiced my brother started to fall behind I was beating him easily. Then out of no where he stoped playing after about 1 year playing this game repetitively and then I was left with no one to play against. And I stopped playing.

After about 7 or 8 months my brother had to go to university. So that made me have to wait even longer to play. And when he came back at Christmas we decided to play again. And we where out of tune. So my brother actually gave me a run for my money. But after about 3 days of playing my muscle memorie kicked in and I started to crush him, wich made him quit playing again. I stoped playing super fighters for another year.

It is now grade 10 for me and my brother is in his second year of university. So I figured I would start practicing up my skills on the school computers so I could show him just how good I am at this game. And after playing the game I have realized how good I actually am at the game. I have seen all the speed runs and "pro videos" out there and they do not compare to the skill I have. I really noticed my skill when I started to be able to quick scope with a sniper from across the map easily and realiably.(and by quick I mean faster then the hard boys) and that is when it hit me after all these 4 years of playing this game I have became the best at it and I can say that because I have played against a hard bot 50 times in a row on back streets and I didn't lose and games against the bot. Not a single time. And that is when It hit me... I realized that I now had nobody to play against my brother stoped playing against me and the hard bot was like shooting a fish in a barrel....

This is a calling for any and all people who feel they could take me on in a 1v1 on backstreets. If you do I want to see your estimated time played and the skill of who you play against.

James is my name
Time played: 700+ hours
My brother and the hard bot.

Please if there is any one out there please. Tell me there are more super fighter gods out there..
1 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:59 am

TIT wrote:This is a calling for any and all people who feel they could take me on in a 1v1 on backstreets. If you do I want to see your estimated time played and the skill of who you play against.
You do realize the original Superfighters isn't online multiplayer, right? I don't see the point of posting this in Other Games and writing a story about SF if all you want to do is challenge someone to a 1v1 on a custom Backstreets map in SFD. Some of the mechanics have since changed and comparing a "Super fighter God" like yourself to someone who plays SFD well may be meaningless as a result. Besides, SFD is a DRM-free game and doesn't count playtime; furthermore "skill" isn't something that can be measured as SFD doesn't count total amounts of neither kills nor round victories in-game.

All in all this could've been a good introductory post had you not added that last bit about you being a "god". Just make sure you don't get carried away with the I'm-better-than-you thing; we don't like that kind of behavior around here.
10 x

Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: August 2015

Post by Pricey » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:03 pm

it depends if you can beat me at super crate box
2 x

Shark
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: The Predator
SFD Alias: http://i.imgur.com/sQSmWvB.png
Started SFD: 1.6.4

Post by Shark » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:36 pm

TIT wrote: really noticed my skill when I started to be able to quick scope with a sniper from across the map easily and realiably
Go x1 bro you sounds interesting..
0 x
Just me The Predator!

Guille_dlC
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Guille_dlC
SFD Alias: Ghost
Started SFD: Pre-alpha 1.6.0

Post by Guille_dlC » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:32 pm

Yes, you sound good!
Don't worry and don't pay attention to the, demotivating?, posts. If you think your a god, then just say it. I don't see anything wrong in it. Anyways, the thing with the sniper is pretty good, so you may be too!
3 x
Remove melee

TIT
Fighter
Fighter

Post by TIT » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:37 pm

KliPeH wrote:
TIT wrote:This is a calling for any and all people who feel they could take me on in a 1v1 on backstreets. If you do I want to see your estimated time played and the skill of who you play against.
You do realize the original Superfighters isn't online multiplayer, right? I don't see the point of posting this in Other Games and writing a story about SF if all you want to do is challenge someone to a 1v1 on a custom Backstreets map in SFD. Some of the mechanics have since changed and comparing a "Super fighter God" like yourself to someone who plays SFD well may be meaningless as a result. Besides, SFD is a DRM-free game and doesn't count playtime; furthermore "skill" isn't something that can be measured as SFD doesn't count total amounts of neither kills nor round victories in-game.

All in all this could've been a good introductory post had you not added that last bit about you being a "god". Just make sure you don't get carried away with the I'm-better-than-you thing; we don't like that kind of behavior around here.

I am not challenging anyone to a 1v1 is SFD...
I am simply asking if there are other people who have Super fighters and got to the same level of skill as me.

And I don't mean to say I am better then anyone, but I have put in the hours and effort to get to my level of skill in super fighters.
2 x

Guille_dlC
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Guille_dlC
SFD Alias: Ghost
Started SFD: Pre-alpha 1.6.0

Post by Guille_dlC » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:45 pm

I know, you seem like a nice guy. My cousin is pretty good but I don't think he is as GOD as you.
(He doesn't have an account BTW)
1 x
Remove melee

TIT
Fighter
Fighter

Post by TIT » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:44 pm

Guille_dlC wrote:I know, you seem like a nice guy. My cousin is pretty good but I don't think he is as GOD as you.
(He doesn't have an account BTW)
Nice pun

Added in 20 minutes 56 seconds:
Shark wrote:
TIT wrote: really noticed my skill when I started to be able to quick scope with a sniper from across the map easily and realiably
Go x1 bro you sounds interesting..
What do you mean x1.

I am new to the forums so please don't judge for my inability to use them.
0 x

Splinter
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Grenade chef
Started SFD: 1.1.6
Post by Splinter » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:40 pm

TIT wrote:I have seen all the speed runs and "pro videos" out there and they do not compare to the skill I have.
But can ya beat my boy Zyfex at survival mode? I'd like to see you try

http://www.y8.com/games/superfighters
4 x
Hold your breath.

Zyfex
SFD Q.A. Tester
SFD Q.A. Tester
Title: point collectin'
SFD Alias: Khnight
Started SFD: forever

Post by Zyfex » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:53 pm

http://mythologicinteractiveforums.com/ ... ?f=14&t=72

i bring the pain and i run the streets

it'd be nice to come out of superfighters speedrun retirement
3 x
but in reality

Alexbra25
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: lucky boy
SFD Account: Alexbra25
SFD Alias: |LPH| Just me
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.6

Post by Alexbra25 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:03 pm

Who baptizes yourself of God ?
1 x
Love will tear us apart

TIT
Fighter
Fighter

Post by TIT » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Splinter wrote:
TIT wrote:I have seen all the speed runs and "pro videos" out there and they do not compare to the skill I have.
But can ya beat my boy Zyfex at survival mode? I'd like to see you try

http://www.y8.com/games/superfighters
Yeah maybe I don't practice survival. But I bet I could do it.
1 x

Soikk
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Lord of the Undead
SFD Account: Quique_dlC
SFD Alias: Soikk
Started SFD: 2014-2015
Post by Soikk » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:51 pm

Sorry, TIT, do you mean playing with you Superfighters? But how would we do it? I mean, Superfighters is LOCAL multiplayer :?:
1 x
DAMN SOIKK