Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Embers to Ashes (EA) Clan War Against LS

Post clan announcements here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
User avatar
kazy
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:08 pm
Title: Brawler
SFD Account: kazy
SFD Alias: kazy
Started SFD: December 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Embers to Ashes (EA)CLAN WAR AGAINST ESC

Post by kazy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:38 pm

Elite Hunter wrote:
what do you think your doing? We scheduled this war and you agreed with it. Matter of fact you picked the time and day yourself. And guess what, you were not there when it was time so we assumed you coward out of the war. Then |ESC| Blast your co-leader said the war can go on. So we did just that and did a 2v2. Your members were so cheap they even tried to give themselves rockets to save them. But they failed, just like your clan. Oh and you never told us that you were cancelling. So here's what your gonna do. Your gonna either wanna war us again or keep the 10-0 loss.
Haha they used bazooka and lost? Classic meme :^)
1 x
Gurt wrote:I think I have always seen someone comment about how bad each and every update is. :D

Deadlock Rekt
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:06 am
Started SFD: 2016
Gender:
Age: 17

Post by Deadlock Rekt » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:54 pm

ok ill war u guys but next month i have school to catch up on.

Added in 5 minutes 48 seconds:
Dude Never Mind We Will Not Go At War Until The Clan Is GOod Sorry For The Inconvenience But I Didnt Tell Blast To Go 2 vs 2 Plus I Couldnt Edit The Forums To Put The War Was Cancled I Was Offline I Cant Do THe War Is Im Offline Can i So Plz Just Remove The Status Plz
0 x

User avatar
Noble
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:46 pm
SFD Alias: |LPH| Nobel
Started SFD: I'm a newbie, teach me well ;3
Location: Rio de Janeiro

Post by Noble » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:54 am

Embers to Ashes. A clan filled of pros.
4 x
♫ I won't walk into the gates of hell just yet
Though it's where I belong ♪

User avatar
Kamikaze
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:28 pm
Title: Clan Spetsnaz
SFD Account: SPZKamikaze
SFD Alias: Kabbit/CerealGuy/Karl Ruprecht
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.2.1 , August 2013
Location: ZzzzZzzzzZZZzzzz
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Kamikaze » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:12 am

:Hey bro my guys , open a war with SPZ vs EA , this is a fake , but i the leader i decide the wars.
But u haved a other clan war , i accept
but this war is a fake.
0 x
8-) :ugeek: Clan Spetsnaz!

User avatar
OptimisticTrousers
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 3:21 am
SFD Account: Agent
SFD Alias: (EA)Agent
Started SFD: 2015 July
Location: United States

Post by OptimisticTrousers » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:13 am

Kamikaze wrote::Hey bro my guys , open a war with SPZ vs EA , this is a fake , but i the leader i decide the wars.
But u haved a other clan war , i accept
but this war is a fake.
Read the clan war notes, then you can talk.
0 x

User avatar
Kamikaze
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:28 pm
Title: Clan Spetsnaz
SFD Account: SPZKamikaze
SFD Alias: Kabbit/CerealGuy/Karl Ruprecht
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.2.1 , August 2013
Location: ZzzzZzzzzZZZzzzz
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Kamikaze » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:15 am

OptimisticTrousers wrote:
Kamikaze wrote::Hey bro my guys , open a war with SPZ vs EA , this is a fake , but i the leader i decide the wars.
But u haved a other clan war , i accept
but this war is a fake.
Read the clan war notes, then you can talk.
But I do not accept a war, but you can expect good clan "Pros"
0 x
8-) :ugeek: Clan Spetsnaz!

User avatar
Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:29 pm
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.8
Location: United Kingdom
Gender:
Age: 16

Post by Pricey » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:39 am

Does every clan that wars EA say that a war never happened??????
0 x

Elite Hunter
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:00 am
Gender:
Age: 17

Post by Elite Hunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:13 am

Pricey wrote:Does every clan that wars EA say that a war never happened??????
It's the sad truth my friend, even though you got screenshots to prove it :(
2 x

User avatar
Kamikaze
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:28 pm
Title: Clan Spetsnaz
SFD Account: SPZKamikaze
SFD Alias: Kabbit/CerealGuy/Karl Ruprecht
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.2.1 , August 2013
Location: ZzzzZzzzzZZZzzzz
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Kamikaze » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:53 am

Pricey wrote:Does every clan that wars EA say that a war never happened??????
So there is no misunderstanding, I am not saying that the war was false, I think that expression means "The war was made by EA" No, I mean that war is unofficial, since being the leader of the clan SPZ not commensurate war, or that I did not agree, the words said agent on the issue of EA "nowhere theme clan SPZ, he says" no member can make a war, however not puese that rule, has all reason, because as I said I am the leader, any member of my clan may have the power, at least co-leader or I him command a member of the clan, but I understand, the misunderstanding of others I was wrong because unknowingly I get the news that there would be a war with our clans but hey that's all I have to say, I hope and understanding, and I hope in future there will be a war with our clans for fun, and I also hope that our clans are at peace, if you wish, I will accept: carefully all the members including me of SPZ.
0 x
8-) :ugeek: Clan Spetsnaz!

Elite Hunter
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:00 am
Gender:
Age: 17

Post by Elite Hunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:31 pm

Kamikaze wrote:
Pricey wrote:Does every clan that wars EA say that a war never happened??????
So there is no misunderstanding, I am not saying that the war was false, I think that expression means "The war was made by EA" No, I mean that war is unofficial, since being the leader of the clan SPZ not commensurate war, or that I did not agree, the words said agent on the issue of EA "nowhere theme clan SPZ, he says" no member can make a war, however not puese that rule, has all reason, because as I said I am the leader, any member of my clan may have the power, at least co-leader or I him command a member of the clan, but I understand, the misunderstanding of others I was wrong because unknowingly I get the news that there would be a war with our clans but hey that's all I have to say, I hope and understanding, and I hope in future there will be a war with our clans for fun, and I also hope that our clans are at peace, if you wish, I will accept: carefully all the members including me of SPZ.
The war was official, your clan mates said that you agreed to it. Even you were about to come into the war to fight for your clan but you couldn't for some unknown reason. And you claim you knew nothing about the war but right after the war finished you got on sfd fast as lightning to yell at ceaser. Nowhere in your rules it says a clan member can start a war. Oh wait, you edited your thread hours after the clan war to make it look like you had that rule. How smart do you think you are :lol: ?

If we finished the war at 8:46 and you didn't have that rule up on your clan page. And you claim you did. Then how come your page was edited the same day as i claimed above^. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 0-16_2.png
Last edited by Elite Hunter on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

User avatar
Kamikaze
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:28 pm
Title: Clan Spetsnaz
SFD Account: SPZKamikaze
SFD Alias: Kabbit/CerealGuy/Karl Ruprecht
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.2.1 , August 2013
Location: ZzzzZzzzzZZZzzzz
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Kamikaze » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Elite Hunter wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:
Pricey wrote:Does every clan that wars EA say that a war never happened??????
So there is no misunderstanding, I am not saying that the war was false, I think that expression means "The war was made by EA" No, I mean that war is unofficial, since being the leader of the clan SPZ not commensurate war, or that I did not agree, the words said agent on the issue of EA "nowhere theme clan SPZ, he says" no member can make a war, however not puese that rule, has all reason, because as I said I am the leader, any member of my clan may have the power, at least co-leader or I him command a member of the clan, but I understand, the misunderstanding of others I was wrong because unknowingly I get the news that there would be a war with our clans but hey that's all I have to say, I hope and understanding, and I hope in future there will be a war with our clans for fun, and I also hope that our clans are at peace, if you wish, I will accept: carefully all the members including me of SPZ.
The war was official, your clan mates said that you agreed to it. Even you were about to come into the war to fight for your clan but you couldn't for some unknown reason. And you claim you knew nothing about the war but right after the war finished you got on sfd fast as lightning to yell at ceaser. Nowhere in your rules it says a clan member can start a war. Oh wait, you edited your thread hours after the clan war to make it look like you had that rule. How smart do you think you are :lol: ? If i can get an admin like Klipeh to look at your thread to see it when it was last edited you would be screwed.

Nvm I don't need an admin. If we finished the war at 8:46 and you didn't have that rule up on your clan page. And you claim you did. Then how come your page was edited the same day as i claimed above^. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 0-16_2.png
I never mention in the before post , what i haved the rule "Any member can't make a war with other clans " ,i mention in the before what i no haved the rule , but yes i edit my topic and put the rule after of the war.

please elite. :
Last edited by Kamikaze on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
8-) :ugeek: Clan Spetsnaz!

Elite Hunter
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:00 am
Gender:
Age: 17

Post by Elite Hunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:56 pm

Kamikaze wrote:
Elite Hunter wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:
So there is no misunderstanding, I am not saying that the war was false, I think that expression means "The war was made by EA" No, I mean that war is unofficial, since being the leader of the clan SPZ not commensurate war, or that I did not agree, the words said agent on the issue of EA "nowhere theme clan SPZ, he says" no member can make a war, however not puese that rule, has all reason, because as I said I am the leader, any member of my clan may have the power, at least co-leader or I him command a member of the clan, but I understand, the misunderstanding of others I was wrong because unknowingly I get the news that there would be a war with our clans but hey that's all I have to say, I hope and understanding, and I hope in future there will be a war with our clans for fun, and I also hope that our clans are at peace, if you wish, I will accept: carefully all the members including me of SPZ.
The war was official, your clan mates said that you agreed to it. Even you were about to come into the war to fight for your clan but you couldn't for some unknown reason. And you claim you knew nothing about the war but right after the war finished you got on sfd fast as lightning to yell at ceaser. Nowhere in your rules it says a clan member can start a war. Oh wait, you edited your thread hours after the clan war to make it look like you had that rule. How smart do you think you are :lol: ? If i can get an admin like Klipeh to look at your thread to see it when it was last edited you would be screwed.

Nvm I don't need an admin. If we finished the war at 8:46 and you didn't have that rule up on your clan page. And you claim you did. Then how come your page was edited the same day as i claimed above^. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 0-16_2.png
These misconceiving all Elite, I mentioned that "I did not have no rule stating that, that no member can make a war, but instead put it, as thinking well, you're right, I ask one thing, be a little more intelligent next time

I say this word, I never mentioned that I had that rule, but as I said it, I put hours after the happened. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
your grammar is so broken i can't even understand you
1 x

AWAOS-COLD ASSASSIN
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:39 am
Title: FUN PLAYER XD
SFD Alias: MATES
Started SFD: 1.8.8
Location: nowere
Gender:
Age: 16

Post by AWAOS-COLD ASSASSIN » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:49 pm

Agent I can join your clan please after you test me
0 x

User avatar
kazy
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:08 pm
Title: Brawler
SFD Account: kazy
SFD Alias: kazy
Started SFD: December 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Gender:
Contact:

Post by kazy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 pm

AWAOS-COLD ASSASSIN wrote:Agent I can join your clan please after you test me
Awaos I think you should stick to being alone because you always join clans and leave plus I doubt elite will let you in EA lol
Last edited by kazy on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Gurt wrote:I think I have always seen someone comment about how bad each and every update is. :D

AWAOS-COLD ASSASSIN
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:39 am
Title: FUN PLAYER XD
SFD Alias: MATES
Started SFD: 1.8.8
Location: nowere
Gender:
Age: 16

Post by AWAOS-COLD ASSASSIN » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:07 pm

;) were is elite hunter he should let me join EA for some reason.
0 x

User avatar
kazy
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:08 pm
Title: Brawler
SFD Account: kazy
SFD Alias: kazy
Started SFD: December 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Gender:
Contact:

Post by kazy » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:05 am

AWAOS-COLD ASSASSIN wrote:;) were is elite hunter he should let me join EA for some reason.
The clan is full at 15 members and you're not better than 1 I'm guessing :lol: :lol:
6 x
Gurt wrote:I think I have always seen someone comment about how bad each and every update is. :D

User avatar
Noble
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:46 pm
SFD Alias: |LPH| Nobel
Started SFD: I'm a newbie, teach me well ;3
Location: Rio de Janeiro

Post by Noble » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:09 pm

This clan has gotten some new members since the last time I saw them, I'm sure they're strong : o
1 x
♫ I won't walk into the gates of hell just yet
Though it's where I belong ♪

User avatar
Taikairama
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:29 pm
Title: j ok da I'm da iad ok da I'll
Started SFD: 1.6.0 maybe
Location: Venezuela
Gender:
Age: 16

Post by Taikairama » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Ok Timmy is there, thanks anyways. :)
0 x
Rubber wrote:also paywalls remove toxic players

Timmy Turner
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:10 pm
Title: An Average Kid
SFD Alias: Timmy Turner/Young Legend
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.1
Gender:
Age: 17
Contact:

Post by Timmy Turner » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:25 am

Taikairama wrote:Ok Timmy is there, thanks anyways. :)

What??


We need to war with more clans
0 x
An Average Kid That No One Understands

User avatar
Taikairama
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:29 pm
Title: j ok da I'm da iad ok da I'll
Started SFD: 1.6.0 maybe
Location: Venezuela
Gender:
Age: 16

Post by Taikairama » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:07 pm

Timmy Turner wrote:
Taikairama wrote:Ok Timmy is there, thanks anyways. :)

What??
that's an edited reply, because i was concerned about your name wasnt in the members list, and optimistic edited the list, and i didnt know in that momment that you were storm chaser, sorry
0 x
Rubber wrote:also paywalls remove toxic players

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest