Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

|UC| Ugliest Cartel

Post clan announcements here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

|UC| Ugliest Cartel

Post by RickAvory » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:30 am

I am making this on behalf of Pure. I am not the owner.

Yᴇs, ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴄʟᴀɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇsᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴜs. Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴀ friendly fun but pro ᴄʟᴀɴ.

Welcome As heard before, we're mainly a fun clan that is up to the challenge, Dont understimate us because we will be pro. Must be accepted first to join by either the Pure or Viner.
Our Represenatives Leader: Pure Co-Leader: Viner Member: SaithMember:'NadeMember:AximMember:CristianMember:BloodMember:Tokey
Anyone not on this list is likely a fake.
Contact Us You can either contact us by Discord or using the forum, please PM us on the forums or write a message on this post itself. Discord: Pure#5985

Status: We are currently accepting many new members, feel free to war us with any member size or have a friendly. though Dont forget, be cool and join the Ugliest Cartel (>4)
Clan Wars Clan war against DFFD on the 5th of August ended up as a victory for UC with the score being 10-1
Last edited by RickAvory on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:56 am, edited 8 times in total.
0 x
Keep Seeking for Me

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:03 am

Good luck lol
0 x