Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

[E.W] Elite Warriors

Post clan announcements here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Ocasmic AF
SFD Account: Sree

Re: [E.W] Elite Warriors

Post by Sree » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:22 am

Vitamin E wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:35 am
Sree wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:33 am

I Don't really see why this even matters, even a 12 years old can come up with something like " elite warriors " for his clan name. It's far too easy to come up with, you can't consider it plagiarism if someone comes up with that name. and talking about plagiarism " Jokes On You " isn't a phrase you created, It's a very common urban phrase and yet you used it for your clan?
If you read my post you’d notice that they also used the same exact picture from the Clash of Clans forum page for their Discord Server picture https://i.imgur.com/hejDsYI.jpg
I’d conclude that this is enough proof to say that they did in fact plagerize somone’s Clan from a different game.

As for JOY, I’m pretty sure nobody has used “Joke’s on You” as an acronym besides me. No I didn’t think of the phrase myself, but I’m the first one to turn it into an acronym and a clan. Elite Warriors on the other hand compeletely copied an old clan that existed in the past. You can go ahead and search around to see if I copied someone else, but you won’t find anything.
Because they used the exact same picture, It doesn't necessarily have to mean that they stole the entire thing from another clan. Like I said, It's easy to come up with something like " Elite warriors ", so they could have googled and got a got a picture which supposedly the picture used by the coc clan.

Taking a very common phrase, changing it into an acronym and using it for your clan is still an unoriginal thing to do and calling out a clan for stealing other's ideas isn't a very " neutral " thing to do either (since you are a completely neutral guy).
0 x

Vitamin E
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Completely Neutral
Started SFD: around 2012
Post by Vitamin E » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:05 pm

You don’t seem to understand what neutrality is. This means I take no sides. I’ll call out anyone that flat out steals pictures and names from things that already exist.

I made my own clan picture. Obviously didn’t think of the name all on my own, but now I have taken that common phrase and made it my own through all the art I have created of it.
0 x

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Sree » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:11 pm

Vitamin E wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:05 pm
You don’t seem to understand what neutrality is. This means I take no sides. I’ll call out anyone that flat out steals pictures and names from things that already exist.

I made my own clan picture. Obviously didn’t think of the name all on my own, but now I have taken that common phrase and made it my own through all the art I have created of it.
Fair enough. but I wouldn't really be this bothered. Like I've already said, One doesn't really have to rely on plagiarism to get a name like " Elite warriors " for his clan. Even a child could easily come up with that name and that name is prevalent, people will use it for clans and other similar groups. idk about the picture, but it could be just googled as well. It's the internet mate, you simply lose your ownership over something the moment you post it in the internet.
0 x

KliPeH
Title: worst moderator on the forum
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:24 pm

Sree wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:11 pm
idk about the picture, but it could be just googled as well. It's the internet mate, you simply lose your ownership over something the moment you post it in the internet.
you fuckinf stole naomi from death note reeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
0 x

Sh4d0w
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: the xD guy
SFD Account: Sh4d0w
SFD Alias: too many aliases
Started SFD: before sfd

Post by Sh4d0w » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:57 am

KliPeH wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:24 pm
Sree wrote:
idk about the picture, but it could be just googled as well. It's the internet mate, you simply lose your ownership over something the moment you post it in the internet.
you fookin' stole alex davis from hotline miami 2
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1 x
at least i've got my signature

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Sree » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:14 am

Sh4d0w wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:57 am
KliPeH wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:24 pm
Sree wrote:
you fookin' stole alex davis from hotline miami 2
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My friend always comes up with such fine predictions

2 x

Sh4d0w
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: the xD guy
SFD Account: Sh4d0w
SFD Alias: too many aliases
Started SFD: before sfd

Post by Sh4d0w » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:07 pm

Sree wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:14 am
► Show Spoiler
Nice. Seems like someone has a talent here.
0 x
at least i've got my signature

KliPeH
Title: worst moderator on the forum
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:28 pm

Sree wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:14 am
► Show Spoiler
(edited)
0 x

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Sree » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Itamar's line wasn't edited though (that's what matters). I probably edited what I wrote to fix spelling mistakes or... idk but they weren't edited right before I took this pic.
0 x