Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

The camera dynamic/static is very slow

Share questions and tutorials related to the map editor. Share you maps in the Superfighters Deluxe Custom Maps section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Jovani
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Heroe
SFD Account: Jovani
SFD Alias: Johnny
Started SFD: 2014
The camera dynamic/static is very slow

Post by Jovani » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:20 am

I am trying to make a map I have placed in some zones cameras but when it happened to another camera the dynamics is very slow I liked the old form of the cameras even erase the cameras that had placed in the zones (in the areas they wanted to be static) When I move to another area where I am by teletransport, the camera of the game takes too long to point me as it should be if I teleport to a distant area, this did not happen in the old version I am thinking that this was an improvement that Happens to be a worsening, I was well the camera tigger but it is very slow and also I can not put something to be static or dynamic as I want it to be, this camera mode is not good I hope it is updated. Greetings

1 x
-I hope one day to have green ping on most servers...
-SFD is a good game that inspired people to make friends, be artists and "YouTubers". I hope one day SFD becomes famous and everyone recognizes it.

Tom Th3 Assasin
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: JakMike
Started SFD: 2017

Post by Tom Th3 Assasin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:26 am

i hope your english should be updated as well

i hope someone would understand and answer this question

greeting....
0 x
There is not a single thing that I can't do

https://imgur.com/a/Ybqji

Jovani
Fighter
Fighter
Post by Jovani » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:02 am

Tom Th3 Assasin Honestly I do not know what this has to do with the subject but I will say the following ... I am Mexican I try to speak English as much as I can.
4 x
-SFD is a good game that inspired people to make friends, be artists and "YouTubers". I hope one day SFD becomes famous and everyone recognizes it.

Motto73
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Lazy ass
SFD Account: Motto73
Started SFD: Multiplayer Test Demo

Post by Motto73 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:21 am

Tom Th3 Assasin wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:26 am
i hope your english should be updated as well

i hope someone would understand and answer this question

greeting....
Totally offtopic. If you dont understand the problem from this you must be some kind of an idiot.

Anyways I have no idea how t is could be fixed.

The camera slowly changes from the old one to the new one. Maybe it could be achieved by triggering more camera triggers simultaneously? Like, if it lerps between the last camera and the newest camera, it could possibly change it immediatly. (My comp broke up with me so I can't check this myself, but it's the only way I could think of now...)
4 x

Jovani
Fighter
Fighter
Post by Jovani » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:01 pm

Thanks motto73 for your interest I will follow your advice ;)
0 x

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:37 pm

Aukaiakoi wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:20 am
I am trying to make a map I have placed in some zones cameras but when it happened to another camera the dynamics is very slow I liked the old form of the cameras even erase the cameras that had placed in the zones (in the areas they wanted to be static) When I move to another area where I am by teletransport, the camera of the game takes too long to point me as it should be if I teleport to a distant area, this did not happen in the old version I am thinking that this was an improvement that Happens to be a worsening, I was well the camera tigger but it is very slow and also I can not put something to be static or dynamic as I want it to be, this camera mode is not good I hope it is updated. Greetings

Motto73 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:21 am
[...] I have no idea how t is could be fixed.

The camera slowly changes from the old one to the new one. Maybe it could be achieved by triggering more camera triggers simultaneously? Like, if it lerps between the last camera and the newest camera, it could possibly change it immediatly. (My comp broke up with me so I can't check this myself, but it's the only way I could think of now...)
There will be an official solution in the next update, as this thread have already discussed the same topic.
1 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm

1 x
Gurt