Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

4 reds and 4 whites

Share questions and tutorials related to the map editor. Share you maps in the Superfighters Deluxe Custom Maps section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Escapamento
Fighter
Fighter

4 reds and 4 whites

Post by Escapamento » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:09 am

How do I make 4 people become the red team and the other 4 people without teams? I put 4 spawns for the red team and 4 for the white team

I would send a map to anyone who would help me
Last edited by Escapamento on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
i create maps ..... its it

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:21 am

The independent ("white") team is team zero. Every member's team number would be set to 0 in the command, like so:

Code: Select all

/setteams 22200020
The place of the number in the command stands for the slot the player is currently in (the first three players are team red, the next three are independent, then the pre-last is red and the last member in the last slot is independent respectively).

I believe all you'd then have to do is write the command into the map editor field which runs commands at the beginning of the match.
3 x

Escapamento
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Escapamento » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:55 pm

I also thought I had to do this. But a message appears that the command is not valid . in the map editor these commands not working
0 x
i create maps ..... its it

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:17 am

If you want to force the teams to be a specific setup in your map you must write a script to update the teams. Do this in the public void AfterStatup() function.
0 x
Gurt