Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

PlayerCommandTrigger

Share questions and tutorials related to the map editor. Share you maps in the Superfighters Deluxe Custom Maps section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
aBraM
Fighter
Fighter

PlayerCommandTrigger

Post by aBraM » Tue May 02, 2017 9:02 pm

I tried to use the playercommandtrigger it just does not seem to work as the source player and the combat target object i put my playerspawn and as an action I put kneel down after seeing it does not work I put attack once doesn't work aswell tried to power it with buttons area triggers but still no clue why it is not working...
0 x

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:31 pm

aBraM wrote:I tried to use the playercommandtrigger it just does not seem to work as the source player and the combat target object i put my playerspawn and as an action I put kneel down after seeing it does not work I put attack once doesn't work aswell tried to power it with buttons area triggers but still no clue why it is not working...
the Command source player property is used only to point to the player that have to execute the action, instead the Command Target Object is used to point to the target in case the choosed action needs to have a target for something (shooting running, etc).

if I understood right all you want to get is just make a player to kneel, first you need to disable player controls with PlayerInputEnableTrigger and then apply the command, here an example.
2 x