Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Battle Of Teams 5.0

Share custom maps and discuss them here! If you have questions related to the map editor bring it up in the Superfighters Deluxe Map Editor section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Juansero29
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Superfighter
SFD Account: Juansero29
SFD Alias: Juansero29
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.0.5

Battle Of Teams 5.0

Post by Juansero29 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:35 pm

I don't know if this is the right place to post this. I'm looking for the map Battle Of Teams 5.0. I think it was made by Nets. Or maybe a collaboration between Nets and someone else (like Shark or Rramboe or something!). I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet. It goes from 1 to 6, but the 5th isn't anywhere!

I remember it being not that big, and it was a little bit bugged. But I had fixed it and do have the internal script of this map. However I don't have the map file. I had created a map based on this one but themed with Mario. I lost this map on a dead hard drive and I'm wanting to re make it. Does anyone have this map?

Thanks for reading
0 x

Code: Select all

boom() {
  echo "BOOM!";			
}
BOOM!
----------------------------------------
Setting the world free since 1998
----------------------------------------

Nets p2
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Map Creator
SFD Account: Nets
Started SFD: since the first versions

Post by Nets p2 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:39 pm

I deleted battle of teams 5, but you can use Battle of teams 2.1c with bots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgVk0yLPs4I&t=497s
1 x