Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Looking For A Certain Map

Share custom maps and discuss them here! If you have questions related to the map editor bring it up in the Superfighters Deluxe Map Editor section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
StarNord
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: SelfProclaimed LvL99 Suggester
SFD Account: StarNord
SFD Alias: Sunny Citizen
Started SFD: A lil' Before Pre-Alpha 1.6.0

Looking For A Certain Map

Post by StarNord » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:07 pm

I went into a server today and started playing a map that had multiple characters or "heroes" to pick from, not BOT (Battle Of Teams) for sure, there was a wood mage, fire mage, necromancer, and movie and comic book characters like the predator, flash, hulk, the thing, and a few others I don't remember.

The gameplay was slightly like superfight royale, you would start at tower A B C or D and make your way to the "spawn" or the tower at the center (if you didn't already spawn next to it) because barriers would start closing in, supplies would occasionally drop, in the form of a tiny box with powerups and heals, and weapons came in big crates that spawned on top of towers.

There was also a coming soon section under the hero select area, which I thought might've meant that the map had been released already. But I searched for a while and nothing has come up, mostly because in SFDmaps, you can only search for the title, so words like heroes/hero, and other words the creator might've put in the description, won't help you find it, you need to know the title of the map.

Well, I hope those were enough details for someone to find the map I rambled about, happy hunting?
1 x
Go On, Click Away. Signatures Are For Fools Who Haven't Said Enough! -Karl Marx if he had an internet connection

Tom Th3 Assasin
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: JakMike
Started SFD: 2017

Post by Tom Th3 Assasin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:26 pm

IW Infinity war by shark?
1 x
There is not a single thing that I can't do

https://imgur.com/a/Ybqji

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:36 pm

StarNord wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:07 pm
There was also a coming soon section under the hero select area, which I thought might've meant that the map had been released already. But I searched for a while and nothing has come up [...]
Tom Th3 Assasin wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:26 pm
IW Infinity war by shark?
That's the one. The map has been removed multiple times because the creator simply couldn't be bothered to read the rules. After multiple removals they finally posted an image showcasing what actual gameplay looked like so the entry was let through. They then updated the entry with a custom preview again, turning the entry inactive. Next time the map will be removed permanently and the creator will be facing worse consequences.
Posting entries without in-game (or in-map-builder) screenshots will result in entry removal and eventually a ban.
EDIT: The creator also failed to credit the original maker of the script the map's using so the entry might be subject to permanent removal regardless.
1 x

StarNord
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: SelfProclaimed LvL99 Suggester
SFD Account: StarNord
SFD Alias: Sunny Citizen
Started SFD: A lil' Before Pre-Alpha 1.6.0

Post by StarNord » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:38 pm

Woah, that was quick, thanks
0 x
Go On, Click Away. Signatures Are For Fools Who Haven't Said Enough! -Karl Marx if he had an internet connection

Shark
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: The Predator
SFD Alias: http://i.imgur.com/sQSmWvB.png
Started SFD: 1.6.4

Post by Shark » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Rlly very lazy xD, aw was banned jajajajaj
http://sfdmaps.at.ua/load/maps/custom_m ... 8-1-0-4159
1 x
Just me The Predator!