Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

can someone make a custom map for me ?

Share custom maps and discuss them here! If you have questions related to the map editor bring it up in the Superfighters Deluxe Map Editor section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Sasori
Meatbag

can someone make a custom map for me ?

Post by Sasori » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:39 am

so i dont know how to do it good and i asked for help. i wanted to make a tricky map with traps and secrets like a maze or something but i cant host so i must add bots and i know how but they are idiot and cant do what i want so can someone make a cool tricky map with bots or something for me please ??
thx very much.
0 x

Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content-maker
SFD Account: Shock
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.0.

Post by Shock » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:13 pm

Sasori wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:39 am
so i dont know how to do it good and i asked for help. i wanted to make a tricky map with traps and secrets like a maze or something but i cant host so i must add bots and i know how but they are idiot and cant do what i want so can someone make a cool tricky map with bots or something for me please ??
thx very much.
I can try to make it , pm me.
1 x
-Content-maker.

Tio Aracnido
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: juliocasas

Post by Tio Aracnido » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:13 am

You can check trap maze by joker
http://sfdmaps.at.ua/load/maps/fun/trap_maze/4-1-0-2187
Until bots dont get better you will have to play it alone or add bot support to it, when thats done you can make them smarter with the snaker AI script in the workshop
0 x