Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Looking for a map that I had really liked

Share custom maps and discuss them here! If you have questions related to the map editor bring it up in the Superfighters Deluxe Map Editor section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
DarkSharingan21
Meatbag

Looking for a map that I had really liked

Post by DarkSharingan21 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:25 am

Does anyone remember or know of a map that had a monitor and a keyboard in it? When the player presses on the keys on the keyboard, they'd actually go down. The map was really fun and cool to play on, and I'd really like to play it again, but I can't seem to find anyone who has it and the bigger kicker is, I don't even remember the name of it.

Anyways this is more or less me just asking for a map that probably doesn't even exist anymore, but if you guys happen to know of it or where I can download it. It'd be very much appreciated.

Again, the only descriptive features I can give are that of the monitor and the keyboard, I can't really remember much of it. Sorry if it's a bit little to go on... :? :(
0 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:12 am

Is it Rrreeembooo's Battle Soldiers?
2 x

DarkSharingan21
Meatbag

Post by DarkSharingan21 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:08 am

Omg, thanks. That's the one. Thanks a lot KilPeH! :D