Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Scrapper's maps collection (UNFINISHED)

Share custom maps and discuss them here! If you have questions related to the map editor bring it up in the Superfighters Deluxe Map Editor section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Scraper
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Scrapper
SFD Alias: Scrapper
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.7.1
Scrapper's maps collection (UNFINISHED)

Post by Scraper » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:31 pm

Swinging Fun
On this map you can swing until you die. Will get updated, because it bugs if you use DM script.
Download
Screenshot

deathrun2(INSTANT RESPAWN)
This is a remake of my OLD map deathrun1 that I made back in 2015. Since I lost the old map, if someone has it, please send me PM!
Download
Screenshot

Escape From The Weight
This map is very fun(at least players on my server said it) and it is remake of my old map named "BallRun". If someone has it, please send me a PM!
Download
Screenshot

Airstrike Survival
On this map you have to survive massive airstrike(s).The map has a TEMPORARY roof, and it can break if it is on fire! The map also has a heal area, where you can heal yourself, but ONLY if your power supply is healthy and working!
Download
Screenshot

Smallest SFD Map EVER!
For all of you who love small melee maps. The map has a temporary anti-fall shield.
Download
Screenshot
0 x